Vacation Time - Break Time

So for the readers who have been waiting for me to write this story.

I'm sorry for more than 20 days, I haven't written anything. I was focused on the one-shots that I wrote which you definitely should read.

So, I will be on break for 1-2 weeks as my parents want me to study more for next year.

So, I will show you what is the plan for the story:

1. Ayanokouji let his group revelation until his showcase peformance in America

2. So, every single students don't know which group Ayanokouji joined until probably the last showcase which showcases his group.

3. For next chapters, I'm planning to write the collaboration and forming the group between classes and years.

4. After that the next few chapters, I will showcase the performance of each formidable group in the story.

5. In the end Ayanokouji showcase his performance alongside his group.

6. Ayanokouji then get his freedom and continue his new peaceful life. (Give me some ideas on what he would do as he will get a new life and freed from his father)

That's basically the rough plan and idea that I'm willing to show you

See you in the next chapter o/

SPOILERS ALERT, IMMEDIATLY SCROLL DOWN  TO THE BOTTOM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Spoilers:

1. Ayanokouji would win and get his peaceful life

2. Yagami and Hosen would be expel

3. I'm planning to make Ayanokouji sings, it will have a reaction chapter form for the story. I won't show the full song lyrics, just some lyrics that are relatable that's it.

Example:

[Lyrics]

Shows reaction about his singing

See you for another few weeks probably, Sorry o/