Chapter 11

AUTHOR POV

Every one was staring at the popular table as the popular people kept on making a loud ruckus. Well, not all.

Even most of the popular kids were watching intently and confusingly at the scene that was currently happening in front of them.

"Come on, Sam!" The guy named Harlod pleaded as he held the girl who we call Samantha, left arm. He was persuading her to have lunch with him instead of being with the brown haired hottie who we will call Ethan.

Ethan then smirked and snaked his arm around the blonde girls shoulder. The The Fabulous 4 who we will call Richie, Tim, Gerald and Finn, were just watching How They bicker about who eats with who. "The lady chooses who She wants to be with, Harlod." Ethan said obviously making Harlod irritated. "If you can't even respect that, How could you say you love her?"

"I respect her, maybe even more than you do." Harlod spat, as he slapped Ethan's hand off of Ethan unwrapped his arm off with a grin.

"Respect her? Then Why did you cheat on her?" Asked Ethan with a grim look.

"That was all in the past, I love her now!" Was Harlod's reply making Samantha's sigh. They both noticed it but Harlod pretended like he did not.

"You got tired of her, " Ethan pointed at Samantha, "You go with Sashy, you get tired of Sashy you go back to Samantha." Ethan say.

Says with a venom in his voice. The thought was enough to snap him in two, "Is that What you would call respect? Huh Harlod? Answer me, Dammit!" Harlod kept silent. He knew that Ethan had a point in there. She left Samantha now that Sashy and him broke up, he comes back crawling back to her.

Samantha massaged her temples and sighed, "You guys! Will you please... Shut up!!" The blonde girl hissed which successfully made the two of them stop and look down in shame.

"You've been like this since morning and I haven't had any
peaceful minute today!" Samantha snapped at the two of them.

"You fight over the smallest little things and It's so
annoying!"

"Feisty!" Richie whispered to Finn who chuckled in return.

"Can't you two just agree on one thing? And just be buddy in front of me?! You do it like I'm a doll that's being played by 2 adults! Stop being childish, It's so freaking annoying!!" Samantha scoffed, grabbed her things and stomped off the cafeteria with a scowl.

SAMANTHA POV

Don't get me wrong. It's every girls dream to have 2 super hot and handsome guys fighting over her but doing it shamelessly in front of me as they fight like I'm a suitcase with a billion dollars inside is so annoying.

I mean, would you like it when two guys that is important to you start to bicker right in front of you because they want to keep you to themselves? Of course you wouldn't!

Gerald Came here...

"Sis, you are here? Aren't you tired?" Gerald ask.

"I know, that's not What you came here for,"

"You're right."

"So What is it that you want? Another girl in the track and field?" "No, I don't always do that!" He pouted at me, That will never work! Only Ethan's pout affects me!

"Well, What do you want to talk about? Stop beating around the bush, it's boring!"

"Let's talk about your 2 prince charmings,"

I frowned,

"What about them?" I asked, What he said now caught my attention.

"Aren't you going to choose?"

"How will I choose?"

"Choose the one you like,"

"I like both."

Gerald clicked his tounge, "Now that's a problem," he said shaking his head,

I sighed to myself, my situation is really complicated. Your first love or The guy you like. I can't say that I love Ethan because that's too soon, I don't fall for guy easily. Heck, no one would Even dare think that I would one day pursue a guy who cheated on me and made me a Astor cry about something so childish and something not worth even sparing a glance for.

"What do you say I do?" I asked my brother.

He grinned, "My sister asking for a love advice," I rolled my
eyes, "I never thought I'll live to see this."

"Just answer the question, stupid."

"Obey the heart."

"Please, I beg you" I beg. "Whoa, My sister begging me because of Love, Never thought seeing you Begging" He say.

"I Can't choose, I can't be with Harlod because he cheated on me and who knows he'll never do it again? And I Can't..I Can't be with..Ethan, it's too Early and I don't fall for someone this early" I explain. He sigh.

"Only Listen to what your Heart says"

Chapter 11 Complete...

CHAPTER 12: Be My Fake Girlfriend

ADD COMMENTS!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Cami6948....