Chapter 88

I opened the door of our house with keys. Yes, 1 week is over with this shithead and we are back in U.S. I stepped my beautiful foot inside our house and it was so dirty.

"Ugh! Look at this." I pointed towards the hall. "It looks like a haunted house." I pout at Ethan who is half in wonderland and half on earth.

"I'm tired." He yawned. It's 4 am. I'm sleepy as well, but still I care about this house. And it doesn't bother to him. Jerk!
We went inside the bedroom, Everything was so messed up. Then I remembered what we did when we were leaving.

Flashback

"Ugh! Pack your clothes in your suitcase." I yelled at Ethan. "Please, pack them for me?" He pleaded, I shook my head.

Then I opened his closet and threw all his clothes on floor. "Ahh! Samantha!" He shouted at me. I gave him a 'wtf' look. Then he opened my closet and threw all my brand new expensive dresses.

Everything was scattered on the floor. I got angry and threw my dresses straight on his face and he did the Same with me. Then I pulled the duvet and threw at him.

He took the pillow and hit me with it. I took another pillow and hit him straight on his shit head. Like this, we fight for nearly 35 minutes.

After fighting, we pant for air. "Let's go, we're late." I panicked, we pick our luggage and storm out of the bedroom leaving everything messy.

Flashback End

"Oh no!"

I cried in pain. Now we have to clean all this. Just then Ethan entered the room, He didn't even reacted and popped on the bed like there's no tomorrow.

I sigh, I did the same. He then grabbed the whole duvet, leaving me nothing. It was so cold. "If you disturb my precious sleep again, I'll kick your ass for sure.." I mumbled at him.

Next Morning

I opened my eyes and Ethan was nowhere to be seen. Ugh!where did he go? Then I remembered that it's Monday. Wait, Don't tell me that I have loads of work.

Ugh! Mummaaaaaaaaa! God is so unfair...!! Please save your little innocent child. Seriously, God don't even care about me after laming my life.

I did my morning routine and went to work. I entered the building and saw Jim glaring at my innocent soul. "Why so late, Ms. Samantha?" Asked him. I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Actually.. I got in a fight with my Husband, so we hate each other and I have so much work to do at home. That's why." I lied again.

Thank you, God, for making me a professional in lieing. I flipped my hairs. No one can resist my beautiful face. God, why do you have to make me so beautiful.

"How did you even get this much ideas to lie? Can't you just tell me that you were sleeping?" He annoyingly asked. My eyes winded. God is so unfair!

"I'm sorry.." I bowed at him again. He rolled his eyes. Man, I can tell that you have a bad choice in women. Because no one can resist me. *Hair flip*

I'm so beautiful for this world to handle that my own husband is obsessed with me. And back more like 10 years ago I had two handsome guys killing eachother for my hand.

Those two are Harlod and Ethan. Even I dated many guys. What can I say? I'm way too beautiful. God, why did you make me so beautiful? I'm tired of people who are obsessed with me.

I flipped my beautiful, platinum blonde hairs.

"Ms. Samantha, Are you coming?" I heard my director yell. Ugh! Such a Shithead. "I'm coming." I yelled at him back.

He do have a bad taste in women because he yelled at me. Look at me I'm way too beautiful. *Hair Flip*.

9 pm

Ugh! Today's day was way too tiring. I had bunch of work. Now I'm making my way towards the bus stop. I didn't brought my car today. I'm a complete idiot. *Facepalmed*.

I was walking down the dark street. Why is it empty. I gulped my own saliva. Just then I heard footsteps. God! You're so good Please don't take me to Heaven this early because my husband can't live without me.

The footsteps got closer, I started to walk faster but the street lights were off. Oh no! I made my way fast and stopped when two men Stand infront of me.

I gasp. I turned back but two more men surrounded me. I ignored them and made my way towards the right direction and two more men stood infront of me.

I made my way towards the left direction but one men pulled my hairs and slammed me on the ground. I gasp in pain, and hold my elbow.

I tried to stand but stumbled on the ground. Then the one of the men grabbed my hairs again. I tried to be free so I kicked him right in nuts. He stumbled, I quickly ran but the other caught me.

"Leave me!" I yelled my lungs out. "Sir ordered us to kidnap you." The Man who pulled my hairs said.

"I don't fucking Care!!!!! Leave me otherwise my Husband will beat the shit out of you!" I warned them. They just smirked.

"Your Husband? Will beat the shit out of us?" They mimicked my voice and chuckled. "Her Husband, who is Asthma patient for last 2 years." One of them scoffed.

"Sure. I'll call him." I pulled my phone out but one of them took my phone and slammed it on the ground. I screamed when the screen broke.

"HOW DARE YOU!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST!??! YOU SHAMELESS BRAT! SHITHEAD! RAT! PIG! OINK OINK! FVCKING RASCAL!!" I shouted at them, and they didn't even flinched.

"Dumbass!" I pout in anger. Then I grabbed my phone. I Dramatically cried. "Ugh! My baby!" I cried. "Take her." The man ordered and everyone grabbed me and took me in the car.

I sat on the backseat with a pout on my lips. "Who the fvck ordered you to kidnap a beautiful singer like me?" I flipped my hairs and ask.

They ignored me. "Huh?" I asked, hoping for these shitheads to tell the truth but still they ignored me.

"Don't answer. I'm not dying to hear you fvcking voice." I flipped my hairs again.

"And yeah, You!" I pointed at the guy who pulled my hairs and slammed my beautiful face on the ground. "How dare you to pull my beautiful hairs and slam my face on ground?!?" I yelled at him.

He ignored.

"If my Husband finds out that some fvcking idiots pulled my platinum blonde hairs and slammed my beautiful face on the ground then he will kill all of you." I told them.

They gave me a 'so done' face and then one of them gave me water. "Who knows if you have poisoned it." I spoke.

"Drink it or.." They showed me gun. I gulp. "N-no, I'll.. d-drink it.." I took a sip of the water and my vision black out.

CHAPTER COMPLETE
NEXT CHAPTER NAME: Kidnapped

Hahaha! Plot twist! Only 12 chapters to go! Can anybody guess who Kidnapped Samantha? You can't. Hehehe! Anyway thank you for 1.56k!

Saranghaeo 🖤 💗 💜

Cami6948&wp_originator..