Chapter 96

Me and Samantha were sleeping. It's now 7 am and we are very tired especially me. I already made the baby sleep in the room we just made for him 3 months ago.

I was so deep in sleep but my eyes shot opened when I heard crying sound. Gods! I tried to wake Samantha but she ignored me.

I made my way towards the baby's room. And he was crying. "Aww! Come here don't cry." I patt him but he didn't stopped.

What should I do? I didn't even informed Mom and Dad about this.. ugh! Why must he be crying.

"Stop it, please. You know I've been extremely busy lately and Samantha is bothering me a lot. My health is not so good too please let me sleep." I beg to my own baby.

He calmed a bit. I put him in the cradle and went inside mine and Samantha's bedroom to sleep. I layed on the bed but before closing my eyes...

He cried again.

***

"What to do when a baby is crying?" I asked Google. It says that it's because of lack of sleep.

How many degrees did Google passed? Such a dumbass! Ugh! "Please stop crying, if your mother finds out she'll eat me alive." I pout.

"How did you have this much energy? You just came on earth merely like 2 hours and you're crying." I started to sob.

This is the virus.

Virus of living with Samantha.

Because of her I started to Dramatically cry. I flipped my bangs which were on my eyes.

I facepalmed, gods! I'm getting 'Samantha virus'.

Is this because of lack of Vitamin A?

It means Night Blindness.

In these situation you must sleep.

"Oh! Good night, Baby." I rushed towards the bedroom and closed my eyes to sleep.

Morning

I opened my eyes. "9 am!" I screamed. Oh no! My office! I'm late! I made my way towards the washroom and did my morning routine. I was about to leave but Samantha stopped me.

"Hold on, you jerk!" She yelled at me and I flinched.

"I'm tired of doing works! The baby was crying whole night and look at his father, he didn't even care." She started her drama.

"I'm way too beautiful for this world to handle but now I have dark circles under my beautiful eyes." She told me Dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"Hold on!"

"What now?"

"Where are you going?" She pout.

"Office." I replied.

"Why?"

"To earn money."

"What about me?"

"If you want you can go to your work."

"But I'm tired."

"You should sleep."

"But I slept yesterday."

"Then do the house Work."

"But I'm tired."

"Take care of the Baby."

"That's your responsibility as well."

"I did my responsibility yesterday!"

"But the baby entered the world today on Feb 2!"

"He was crying last night."

"And you made him stop?"

"Yes!"

"How can I believe you."

"Don't believe me!"

"What the---"

"I'm leaving."

"Leaving my foot!"

I rolled my eyes at her and slammed the door shut.

Why do I have to manage everything?

I'm still a child. A handsome child, I stopped at my track. "Oh no! I got 'Samantha virus' again. God help me." I flipped my bangs then facepalmed.

"I need to meet Theo as well..."

CHAPTER COMPLETE
NEXT CHAPTER NAME: Molly..

Hehe Thank you! These chapter was short I know but next is more hilarious.. hehe  And now I'm going to update during time 5 or 6 pm because my hands are painning 🥲🥲 Bye!

Saranghaeo 🖤💗💜

Cami6948&wp_originator...