Chapter 50

What?

"I'll not do that!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Then forget Samantha forever!" He shouted I walk towards him pulled him by his coller, "If you tell her a single word, you'll regret." I whispered. He laughed and punched me hard on my right cheek and I feel down.

He fixed his suit.

"I told you, you'll regret, and so does this company." He said.

I lost my balance and fell down, "Please don't,  this will ruin my family." I begged. "Family? You don't have a family yet but I'll make sure you unborn child, will not able to survive." He said.

I was unable to breath at that moment.. "And I'll not tell your wife this now, I'll tell her at the right timing.. but at that timing you'll regret." He said and left.

Tears falling from my eyes.. Why God why?

Why can't you see me happy a once?

I don't want to give up on this company!

I did so much to make this company successful! But I can't loose Samantha..

She's my everything..

My breathing suddenly stopped.

I gasp for air but my vision is getting blury.. I felt my heart stop. My lungs stopped breathing..

"SIR!!!" Ha ri's voice echoed in my ears as I felt my body going numb..

*BEEP* *BEEP*..

I opened my eyes.. I moved my hand but then I saw I was attached to many machines.

I tried to get up and then saw Samantha running towards me, her eyes full of tears.

"Samantha?"

She came to me. "I know I was wrong..  and I don't deserve your love--" i was cut by the sudden reaction.

She hugged me and cried. "Samantha? Aren't you mad at me?" I asked. She pulled away.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She asked in a worried tone.

The doctor came. "Mr.Williams.. How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm feeling better." I said. I'm dying inside.

"You got a nearly Heart attack.. and it is very serious. If Ms. Kim Ha ri haven't rushed then you've got an heart attack." He said.

"When he'll be Fine?" Samantha asked.

"Ms. Samantha, Mr. William just face a heart attack, So I suggest them to be relaxed and not to take stress." Doctor said.

"Does this Happened because of Stress?" She asked.

"Well but a sudden thing happened and you can't control it you can get an attack." He said.

"Mr. Williams.. You should rest.. your Blood pressure is high as well maybe it's because of work.. I suggest you to take some rest and get the medicine from the counter." The doctor said, Samantha nodded and he left.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked.

"It was nothing." I said. "How many lies are you planning to tell me?" She asked. I look straight in her eyes making her to realize how much in pain I am. Her eyes softened.

"Samantha, calm down, you should take care of yourself first--" She cut me off.

"I'm Fine Ethan! But you nearly died infront of me! Do you know how disparate I was? Do you?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, Samantha." I apologize.. I know I'm not meant for this apology.

"I told Mom and Dad that they are going to be grandparents and they were so happy.. I told Harlod and Sashy too.. They were so happy, especially Selena.. She said she'll get a younger brother or Sister. All of our friends, they were so happy.. The most happy person was Gerald.. it was the happiest time.. but suddenly I got a call and it said.. you... you.. got an Heart attack.. My heart nearly stopped!" She cried. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry.."

"Ethan, tell me what's going on.." She asked. If I tell her I'll lose her and my baby.

"Shhh.. Just relax.. I'm here.." I said and patted her back.

I deserve to die..

"Tell me, Ethan!"

I sigh. "DOX Company wanted to Collaborate with BLEMIX Company and I don't wanted to collaborate." I told the half truth.

"Is that why you got heart attack?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Tell me, what are you hiding?!?" She asked.

"I'll tell you once the right time comes.." I said and hugged her tight.

I don't wanted to lose her again..

Samantha, you don't deserve my love.. You deserve more than the love I gave..

I only hurted you not once but twice..

But I never get the right to tell you..

That my love for you is infinity..

I hope one day you'll forgive me..

I'll always wait for that day.. when we'll be truly together....

CHAPTER COMPLETE
NEXT CHAPTER NAME: I lost the baby..

THANK YOU!
I know it's emotional but next chapters are going to be so. It's a melodrama.. it'll reach 1k soon.. thank you all for your love and support..

Saranghaeo 🖤 💗 💜

Cami6948&wp_originator