Chapter 28

This is torture.

We have been waiting for exactly 2 minutes now for his mysterious girlfriend and I was getting annoyed! It didn't help me that Ethan is so damn busy looking at his phone being all love sick with mysterious girl.

For Pete sake, how could you act all so in love when your ex... Urgh! I hate that word, is literally in front of you!

How can you not feel my glare piercing through your thick
skull trying to find out why hell you would think that!

After another minute, he finally stuffed his stupid iPhone down his pocket. He made the right choice, if it happened to be put up a second longer I would have reached for it and smashed to the ground. Woo! All that glaring sure hurts.

"She's coming. I'm sure you'll love her," He smiled at me, sweetly, innocently that it made me guilty that I even thought about hurting such fragile creature.

I simply faked a super faked smile. Yeah, love to kidnap her and throw her in the middle of the Pacific ocean.

But of course I didn't say that. "I know, I will."

Best served with a fake smile.

"What's her name by the way?"

"Sar--"

"How old is she?"

"She's..."

"What's your relation with her?"

"Oh, she's my --"

"Why do I have to meet her?"

He smirked at that, "Cause she's also gonna be your Mothe--"

"Since when did you two known each other?"

He chuckled as he shook his head in amusement, "Since I was a baby,"

I felt my heart sunk. So that means he had known her since forever! Longer than me?

So does that mean, they're also...

Childhood friends?!

Childhood Sweetheart?!

Childhood Crush?!

What?!!!!

"Well, that's nice." I mumbled.

I swear, my spirit animal is out for blood! To avoid releasing all my killing intent, I reached for my drink and bit the straw. This is another way for me to not bite the persons neck like how Rick from Walking Dead ripped off that guys throat on Season 4.

That was so bad ass by the way.

Anyway, were getting complete off topic here.

I continued to bite my straw. Haiden seems to notice my
behavior and frown.

He reached for my hand that was resting on the table.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, worried. I simply nodded, not moving in fear of scaring his touch away. I cleared my throat.

Ethan then let go of my hand as if he was burned and blushed crimson red, "Sorry, it just... You looked like you wanted to murder someone."

"It's okay. I didn't mind."

He seemed to have a brilliant idea as I saw his eyes sparkle. Not literally but the kind of eyes that you know when someone finally was able to perfect a quiz is algebra.

"So you didn't mind huh.." He grinned. I looked down my hands and giggled when Haiden's soft ones reached mine. He looked away and pretended as if he was doing nothing although there was visible smile on the corner of his thin adorable lips.