Chapter 83

Samantha POV

"It's true, my survival chances are very less. That means I don't have much of time left like I told you before."

Why did he even said this? Do we have to end up like this?

Right now we are Home. Ethan is taking shower while I'm laying on the bed lazily.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something vibrated. I looked beside me and there was Ethan's phone ringing.

I took it and the caller ID was a person whom I know.

"Theo?"

Isn't it Theo? I remember him, He was the reason why me and Ethan nearly divorced. Why is he calling Ethan? I slid the green answer button and put the phone on my ears.

"Hel----" Before I could say 'Hello' the phone was snatched away. I looked up to see a worried and panicked Ethan. His eyes widened when he saw the caller ID.

He looked at me and walked away outside the bedroom, he twisted the door knob and shut the door. What's up with him? Just then my phone rang. "Hello, Mother. What's up?" I asked Mother on the line.

"Awh! My sweet daughter! We have a surprise for you and Ethan." She spoke on the line. "Really? What is it?" I asked her.

"Visit us tomorrow with Ethan, I'll tell you both." She giggled. "Okey! Good night. Love you!" I cutely said. "Good night. Love you too." With that she hung up.

I got up to inform Ethan. I was about to open the door but I stopped when I heard his voice.

"..I can't.. If you try to bother me again I won't stand still." I heard Ethan shout on the call. How does he know Theo?

Just then the door knob twisted and Ethan flinched while looking at me. Do he think that I sneak and heard them? If he did then it's true.

"Samantha... uh.. did you heard anything?" He asked in a trembling voice, I shook my head. "I have something to ask you." I spoke, he hummed and popped on the bed.

"How do you know Theo?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Samantha, it's none of your business." He sternly told me.

"Ethan, the one who called you a few minutes ago was none other than Theo." I spoke in a serious voice and sat on the edge of the bed.

"..Samantha, it's nothing.. He is a business partner." He lied.

"He was the one who make me hate you and made me to take your signature on those company papers. But when you left me and went to Paris. I visited Theo and tore all the papers infront of him and I even slapped his dirty face and then he got mad and called security." I simply told him but he was so shocked.

"Oh my Gosh, Samantha. You did a very wrong thing." He mumbled and facepalmed. "Is Theo the person who ruined you?" I asked him.

He looked at me and rapidly shook his head. "N-no."

"Let's sleep." He suggested me and pretended to close his eyes. I sigh. "Ethan, Mother and Father told us to visit them tomorrow." I told him. He hummed in reply. I laid beside him.

Just then I remembered.

Flashback

"What?"

"Yes. Ms. Samantha, you got a concert in U.K on 23rd July." My manager told me. Concert? In U.K? Ugh! Will Ethan allow me?

This is so hard. "Can't I cancel it?" I pleaded. "No Ms. Samantha, your flight is on 23rd July. Uh oh.