Merlin has an accident part 1 of 2

Merlin did not know how he ended up this way, and yet he was not that surprised. Either way, this time this was not going to go well. That he ended up meeting bandits in the middle of his herbs gathering was why he was now down on a hill and worse was that something clearly did break when he took a tumble down.

He felt that weird tingle that was a sharp pain on his spine but as trying to stand up, Merlin could not move his legs. It was almost as if something was blocking him to be able to. Worse was that he could not feel them at all. This was for sure the worst injury that he had.

Even worse was that he would not be able to get to Camelot alone, which was not going to go well. A sigh went out at his thoughts and he slumped down feeling useless. At least the bandits had not found him, which was the only good thing, or they might have and left thinking he died down here.

Merlin was thinking about how to get anyone to him but did not know who. And so he decided to send his thoughts over to Mordred. The knight was probably the only one that would not be startled by him sending thoughts over, and even when Lancelot would be a choice, he could not. There was no way that the man would not be startled by the sudden voice in his head.

Um, Mordred I have a massive issue

There was a long pause and he was worried that this did not work. Knowing his luck would not be too surprising.

What did you do now, Emrys? The tone alone made him pout as it was not his fault that he ended up in a situation like this.

Nothing. Bandits attacked me in the forest as I was searching for herbs for Gaius. I have ended up falling down a hill and something is wrong. He could not help but feel panicked about this. After all, he could not walk and there was as well this issue with the pain that was getting to him as well.

What do you mean by something is wrong? Like what are the injuries you got, and am on my way, just mentioned to Arthur that I had forgotten that I promised to help you gather herbs.

He swallowed and was grateful for the druid, even when he was said to be the downfall of Arthur. Yet there was no way, that was at least in his opinion. After all, so far Mordred had shown more than once that the man cared for both the prince and Merlin.

I cannot walk at all. Like I did try to make my legs move, but they don't budge at all. I also feel pain at my back and I feel some tingling now but it is dull bz now.

He explained and the pause that Mordred gave him did not help his anxiety. His eyes darted around waiting for any threat that could come.

Okay, this is not good at all. You might have injured your spine badly. Mordred explained he shivered at this and wanted nothing more than to be able to move.

Just hurry, please...

On it, just be on guard, will take me a bit to get to you though

Mordred explained and so he was now alone with his thoughts and hoping that Mordred would soon arrive.

.

.

.

The wait for Mordred was long, but when he felt the familiar magic of Mordred coming close to his direction, relief was felt. Maybe just maybe there was a way to fix this. But he doubted it, as it was now long enough that he should be able to move but could not.

"Merlin?"

"Yes, down here." He called out and the male was instantly carefully going down the hill as he was in front of him he could see his lips pressed in a thin line.

"From what I can see is that you hit your back with that tree there." It was pointed towards a rather big one.

His eyes looked at this and he realized now what hit him and made him lose consciousness. It was now that Mordred pointed at the tree that he remembered numbly getting hit by something hard.