Chapter 1

| Weeping |

Conny looked around the halls, she even ran in a circle! She even bumped into Ron Weasley- "Oh."

Ron looked at her oddly. "Aren't you the girl he was dancing with? Surely you know why he cried, right?" Ron stared into her soul menacingly..

She stared at him. Harry never told his friends about Cedric? If so, I should keep it a secret for him. "Well, it's a secret. I can't tell you."

Ron frowns, confused. "He just met you and already told you his secrets?" The Hufflepuff shakes her head. "I guessed it."

She walks away, to continue her search for a Sad Harry. When she reached the toliets, she heard soft sniffing sounds in the boys bathroom.

"Harry?" She called out, hoping that he would answer but, he didn't. "Harry?" She called again. No answers, a fail.

"I can try to help." A familiar voice came from behind.

Cedric. She glared at him. "I don't need your help. " She sets foot in the boys bathroom. Cedric just stares at her with absolute confusion. What did I do to make her angry? I don't even know her..

She went into the boys bathroom as Cedric followed her.

"Harry, which stall are you in?" She called out. A small sniffing and a door unlocking. Harry came out of the third stall, his face was still wet, his eyes were puffy.

"Personally, I think you were overreacting.. but.. nevermind. Pretend I never said anything."

"..." Harry stood still as Cedric, from behind Conny stared at him with worry in his eyes. "Come on! Let's go!" Conny dragged Harry's hand and out of the toliet.

"Where are we going!?"

"The Hufflepuffs common rooms are closer! Let's go!!"

The two ran in, smashed the door and entered the dormitory.

"Wow, single bedrooms.."

The room had windows, light shining in, the bed was white and soft.

"Ok.. I need to cry now. "

...

< The Next Morning >

She stared at her not-so cozy bed anymore. Well, it still is, but not the pillow. Her pillow has Harry's nasty tears.

It's okay, I can use the cleaning spell.

Harry cried all night, she was getting worried.

"Sorry Conny, I think your room might get a bit messy.. Can you tell the others I'm not eating? I'm pretty sure you can't take the food out of the great hall.." Harry sniffed.

The Hufflepuff knew that Harry needed help.

"I can be one of your helpers! I can help you clean and cook!"

"My what?"

An owl then came flying in from the window.

"Oh, Huffle. I got a letter? It's been a while since I got one." Conny took the letter from the Owl.

Harry only stared, confused. "I thought Huffle was a cat?"

"Transfiguration class. Huffle watched Professor Mcgonagall teach us, she chose some spells for herself and yadiyadi yada. "

There was two letters. She opened the first one. "Ai, Harry. You won't mind me reading the notes out loud, would Ya?"

Harry nods. "By any chance, are you raised by muggles?" She smiles: "Are my words muggle-like? Haha, yes, I was raised by a gothy teen. "

She began reading the first letter.

Hi Conny,

Are you alright? I'm worried for you. You even made Cammy worried, you know he's never worried for someone before. Can you meet us at lunch later? We can talk together about what's bothering you if you like.

Love,
Fumiya Kurosai.

"Oh, Fumiya wants to see me. " Harry stares at a picture of Cedric that he had gotten out of nowhere. "Is she the girl Ravenclaw that you were looking at? At the Yule Ball?"

"Yes. " Conny looks in her closet.

Harry ponders for a while. "Is she Japanese? Fumiya is a Japanese name, isn't it?" Conny smiles happily. "Yeah! Fumiya is a Japanese! Isn't she cool?" Harry smirks as he notices how happy she looks while talking about Fumiya. "You seem very happy talking about her."

Conny froze and suddenly, her face turns red. "W-what are you saying!"

"Haha, anyway, are you not going to read the second note?" Harry stares at the letter placed on Conny's bed.

"Right, " She places her chosen clothes on the bed. "I'll read it later. "

She opens a hidden compartment and another smaller bed pops out. "Here, you can have my spare bed for now. Give me that letter?"

Harry hands Conny her second note as he continues looking at Cedric's picture.

"Your really in love with him, " Conny smiles. "Too bad. "

"The events turned last minute. But guess what?"

Harry sat up. "What?"

"I am going to help you get his love!"

"But he's already in love with Cho.."

"Right, " Conny glares at herself, her reflection. "I'm not stupid, to not realise people's feelings. Potter, I know everybody's crush. "

Her outfit was just a T-shirt and a jacket. "I know who likes me, " She ties her hair. "Who likes you. "

Conny turned to look at Harry. "And I can give you a list. "

Harry stares at her with amazement. "Your choice of outfits and hairstyles are amazing, can you help me?"

She smirks at him. "That's what I said, Harry. I, am your helper and I, will make sure you're healthy and beautiful, and handsome!"

"Thanks Conny!" Harry smiles, it's been a while since someone acted like a mother to him, Hermione was more of an Aunt.

"I'll go meet up with Fumiya first!" She leaves the room.

"Conny! Your letter!"

"I don't need that! Just go out or get some fresh air! If you need help! Just ask Huffle or something! She's always following you!!"

Always? Harry blinked. I'm being stalked by an owl.

...

• Written On •

December 6, 2021

Made Minor changes On •

December 27, 2023

...

° Minor Changes Excludes °

Name: Dominique - Conny
Rae Jepsen - Fumiya Kurosai

Changed some sentences, add more talking.