Chapter 2

| No one likes faggots |

Harry walks out of the Hufflepuff Common Rooms, he wasn't seen by anyone as they were getting ready for breakfast in the Great Hall.

When he entered, the Hall was noisy. He walked towards Gryffindor's table and sat down next to Hermione and Ron.

"Harry, are you alright?" Hermione asked, clearly worried.

I don't know. Am I okay? Why am I so heartbroken over such a small thing? I suffered things worst than this.. but for some reason.. this hurts more than the abuse I had for years..

"I'm fine. " Ron didn't seem to believe that. "Mate, you ran out of the Ball, crying, everyone was worried. "

To Harry, it seemed like a joke: "Even Professor Snape?"

"..."

"Mayb-"

"I don't love you! You kissed me! I don't have feelings for you!" Cedric's yells filled the Hall.

Cho and Cedric were fighting over the yesterday's events. Their yelling got the attention of everyone.

Harry stood there, wondering if it was his fault. It clearly wasn't.

During that time, he was heartbroken and couldn't control himself. How embarrassing.

"Harry!" A familiar Hufflepuff yells and the Hall goes silent, once again.

"Your meeting with Fumiya is done?" Harry questioned suspiciously.

"No. She invited me to her dorm, it's Saturday anyways." Conny rolls her eyes. She held his hand and started to drag him out, all the eyes were on them - making Harry uncomfortable.

"Don't mind them, Hadrian. Come with me!"

| Ravenclaws dorm |

"Conny, are you sure we're allowed in there?" Harry looked at the Ravenclaws entrance in front of them.

Conny says the password and her and Harry were allowed in. The dorm was empty, of course. She lead Harry to Fumiya's room. Inside, was, indeed Fumiya and a boy. He remembered clearly that the boy was with Fumiya during the yule ball and Conny was staring at the both of them.

"Hello Lord Potter! Your looking fine~! Can how Cedric not like you?" The boy smiled. What a fine man.

Harry smiled awkwardly. "Sorry to burst your bubble but, everybody has their own opinions on others." He stated, making the boy frown.

"I'm pretty sure that plenty of men and woman want you real badly. Your body, especially." The boy, Cameron smiled sickly.

"I beg your pardon? That's like saying that I want to be sexually harassed.." Harry frowns as Conny steps in front of them.

"Guys! Don't start a fight please!"

Fumiya huffs. "Guys, don't be noisy. Even if there's no one in the dorm other than us, I prefer this dorm to be quiet."

"Well. Cameron kinda offended someone again. And this time, it's Harry Potter! The Boy Who Lived!" She whisper-shouted.

"Oh. Harry, my apologies. Cammy has some problems, he doesn't think before saying his words." Fumiya said.

"It's fine. " Harry smiles awkwardly.

"So, Harriet. " Cameron said again, not thinking about his words. "Harriet?"

"Your a guy, not a girl. How else will Cedric like you? No one likes faggots, Harriet. So be a girl and Cedric's yours, Harriet." Cameron smirked, not seeing the glares from his friends.

"Cammy! How could you say that?"

....

• Written On •

May 19, 2022

• Rewritten / Minor Changes On •

December 27, 2023