Chapter 5

| Worried friends |

Ron and Hermione sat across each other, silently staring at each other's souls. "We haven't seen Harry for a while now.. is he alright?" Hermione finally speaks up, worried for her friend.

Usually, even if Harry is sad, he'll always look for them and seek comfort in them. But right now, he's nowhere to be seen. They haven't seen him for days.

Ron shrugs and points to the Hufflepuffs. "The last I saw him was when he got dragged away by a Hufflepuff. Who was that anyway?" He tried to recall the girl. Fluffy black hair.. round black glasses. The way I described her is like Harry, but she's not a female version of him.

"Her name is Conny. I've met her, she's not really much of a smart student. I heard she failed a lot of her classes." Hermione recalls Snape yelling at her.

.

.

"Miss Kingson, if you cannot focus on class then how are you suppose to pass the examination? How are you going to graduate?" Snape yells angrily at her in front of everybody, no one dared to utter a word.

Conny kept her head down. "But professor! I'm really trying!"

"No, you're not! Everyday, I only see you chatting with your little friends and picking pebbles. All I see is that you're lazy! Do you even do your work?"

Oliver stands up and steps in front of Conny. "Stop Professor, that's enough."

Snape gets even angrily. "Minus 100 points for Hufflepuff!!" All the Hufflepuffs sighs and glares at Conny and Oliver.

.

.

"Oh yeah, she's that Conny."

Hermione and Ron stare at each other in silence again. "We should find Harry."

"Yeah, we should."

{ Insert a area in the school }

"Hello Diggory."

As soon as Cedric heard his name, he begins looking around to see who called him. He couldn't see anyone though. Maybe it was just his imagination.

"Look down here, will you?"

He looks down to see a brown haired girl looking at him. "Hi, I'm Hermione. Have you seen my friend, Harry? You and him are somewhat close so I thought you might have seen him."

Cedric slightly blushed when she mentioned him and Harry being close. Am I really that close with him?

"Erm.. I think the last I saw him.. he was doing make-up with Fumiya and Conny. In the Hufflepuff dorms, by the way."

"Oh, thank you very much." Hermione walks away.

A figure watches them from afar. How dare you, Cedric.. you're mine and only mine.

.

.

Harry's entire face was covered in foundation and other products. "Fumiya, is this really necessary?" She looks at him up and down, then nods. "Of course! When going out on a date, you should look extra beautiful! Unless, the boy loves you for who you are. But then, the chance isn't that high."

Conny sighs. "Fumi, you are just insulting everyone at this point." She shakes her head.

"Wait wait wait, what date? I thought this is just a tea party? For the four of us? Harry, Oliver, Ron and Cedric? The boys' tea party?" Harry questioned.

Fumiya and Conny talks through eye contact. You didn't tell him? I thought you told him!!

"Well, Barry. You see-"

"Fumiya, my name is Harry."

"Right. Anyway, me and Oliver are going on a trip, siblings bonding y'know? And then Ron.. he cancelled last minute."

Ron was never invited in the first place, it was just a trick to get Harry to accept to go to the Tea Party.

"He would've told me. And Conny, why don't you join me? Who's going to pour the tea? Prepare the food? Oh wait, I can do it.."

Conny blushes. "Well... Figured you and Cedric might need some.. alone time!" She yelps sheepishly and ran out of the room, leaving Harry blushing.

"Actually, Conny's free later. She's not doing anything other than picking pebbles and throwing them into rivers. Based off what she said just now though, I don't think she'll be coming with you. Unless you get on your knees and beg."

"How about I just.. don't see him?"

"Isn't that just rude? He'll be all alone, sitting at a table with three chairs surrounding him. Not to mention, no one is going to prepare food. Actually, I'll ask Conny to prepare the food for your date."

Harry stared at Fumiya with a blank face. "Fine, I'll go.." Oh god, imagine me and Cedric on a date! Chatting about things we love...

"Hey.. be more happy!" I am very much happy! Thank Fumiya and Conny for this chance! But then..

"Nobody likes faggots, Potter!"

"Harry, don't listen to what Cameron said. Okay?" He looks at her and his eyes shine slightly. "Thank you, you're like a sister to me."

She blushed. "Oh trust me, Oliver wouldn't say the same."

.

.

This chapter got me thinking. What do I do about Malfoy? I have to include him into the story, Ron and Hermione too. I'm trying to make them appear more often. I don't want Oliver and Fumiya taking too much spotlight.

Conny: I can take the spotlight then!

NO!