Chapter 6

| Tea Party |

“Don't worry, I'm just going to stand right here! Go on!”

“Conny, please. Come with me. I don't know how to start a conversation, I don't know what to do. Please, help me.” Harry almost fell to his knees, but he was caught by someone..

“Harry, are you alright?” He looked into the beautiful eyes of Cedric Diggory. His beautiful smile.

Conny smirked and began slowly walking away. “Alright then, you two enjoy the Tea Party. I'm off, the food's on the table. The tea is served. Have a lovely day!”

“C-conny!”

.

.

.

“Why did you cancel last minute, you can't just leave Cedric and Harry there to have the Tea party alone!” Oliver and chews the pancakes made by their chef, Conny. Her pancakes are as delicious as usual, but I might get bored of it one day.

“What tea party? And aren't you supposed to be on vacation?” Ron and Oliver looked at each other confused.

“What vacation? I'm staying at school today to help Professor Snape with his potions.” Ron was even more confused. “But she said Harry's going on a vacation with you?”

“Who?” A vacation would be better than doing potions all day, that's for sure. I want that person to make my wish come true.

“Kurosai? Your sister? She told me that Harry's going on vacation with you and her!”

Oliver nearly spits out his drink. “What? No! Y'know, vacations are not easy to earn. You need the money. Plus, today is just a normal Saturday, not a holiday! Although I wished it was..” He sobbed.

Ron sips his drink. “If today is Sunday, why are you helping Professor Snape with potions? And why you, a Hufflepuff, is asked to help with him when he has more loyal Slytherins?”

“Detention.”

Oliver places his drink down and stood up. “I have to go, I don't want to get scolded. Help me ask Fumiya about the whole ‘vacation’ thing, will ya?”

Ron nods. “Of course.”

.

.

.

“Harry, how are you? I saw you crying during the Yule Ball, what happened?”

You happened.

“Nothing.. probably Conny's fault.” He looks at the food on the table. Curry. He's never eaten it before, but he did watch his family members eat it in front of him.

“Conny? What did she do to you? To make you cry..?”

“It was nothing, really.”

Harry suddenly felt a hand on his head. Cedric.. was petting his head!?

.

.

Ron walked around the halls, searching for Kurosai. “Hm?” Conny was looking at something, something that's very far away. “What are you looking at?”

She flinched and pushes Ron to the ground. She realized what she did and helps him up. “Heh.. sorry, I was.. looking at the.. uh.. stars. Yeah.” Is she having hallucinations? It's morning.

“Uh, so, what do you need? There's no way you just approach me, just to ask that question right?”

Ron looks around. Kurosai is usually hanging around Conny.. but they're not together today? “This might be a weird question but uh, where's Kurosai?” She seems confused, and worried.

Conny froze. Shit. Did Ron say something to Oliver about the ‘Vacation’? He wants Fumiya to explain right? I can't let them know about Harry and Cedric's date. “The last I saw her, she was at.. erm.. Hogsmaede! Yeah.” Ron stared at her. “Thank you.”

.

Ron and Hermione was walking around Hogsmaede. “Really? Hm.. I think Fumiya is hiding something from you and Oliver. And it has something to do with Harry. We must solve this mystery and find Harry, after all, he's our friend.”

“Thanks Bernie! I'll send you some gifts after I'm back!” They hear a familiar voice. That belongs to Fumiya.

She was holding a bag, wearing winter clothes, and waving to Bernie.

“Of course. When are you coming back though?” Bernie, the Gryffindor asked. “In three weeks!” She gasps. “Wow! Enjoy your early holiday, I guess.”

“Wait! Kurosai!” Ron yells. “Where are you going? Wearing those thick winter clothes? And, I demand an explanation.”

Fumiya smiles. “Haha, I'm going on a vacation. Sorry, I got to go.”

She then leaves hurriedly.

.

.

“Oh Cedric! What are you doing in this lovely garden? With.. him..” ChoChang arrives at their tea party, Bernice following her from behind.

Cho had overheard from Fumiya about a ‘Tea party’ plan, and it was for her beloved, Cedric. But then..

.

“I hope Harry's going to enjoy the date!” Fumiya excitedly jumps around. Conny nods.

.

With Harry? Cedric's going on a date with a boy? Why have a date with a boy when he can have her? A beautiful lady?

“Cho, please leave me alone.” Cedric pushes her away as she approaches him. “I think I'll be a better date than him. Don't you agree, Harry? So why not leave here and give me and Cedric some privacy? No one likes faggots anyway.”

Harry felt tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. He ran away immediately, ignoring the yells telling him to come back.

.

He ran and ran. Ending up in front of the Hufflepuff's dorm. He doesn't know the password, Conny never told him. He could either sit in front of the door and cry, or just go back to his dorm. That's his choice. He returns to his dorm.

“Harry? What's wrong? Why are you crying?” The Gryffindors notices his tears and started surrounding him, attempting to comfort him.

.

“Have you heard? The Boy-Who-Lived is crying in his dorm! I think he's doing that just for attention~”

“Ugh, I hate attention seekers. I always knew he was one. Annoying.”

Conny perks up from her book. Harry's crying? Why? “Erm, excuse me?”

The group who was gossiping turns to look at her. “What do you want, muggleborn?” She ignores the slur that was thrown at her. “Why was Harry crying?”

“Hm, I don't know. Apparently, he just ran in and started crying. What a attention seeker.”

Conny stops up and immediately started heading to the Gryffindor dorms.

| Hello everyone! |

Ah, this is the longest chapter I ever wrote. Anyway, I don't know what to say. Yay.

ChoChang is OOC in this story.

OOC --> Out of Character