Chapter 4

| Hogmeade|

Hmmm.. Would Harry be happy to spend time with Cedric? Today's a good day to take a stroll and everything.. it could be like a date!

"Harry! Do you want to be on a date with Cedric?" Conny started giggling. Harry chuckles slightly at her behavior as they started approaching Weasley&Weasley.

"C'mon Harrikins! Tell me!"

Did she.. did she just call me Harrikins? Only Fred and George call me that, is she very close friends with them too?

"Are you the sister figure that George and Fred always talked about?" Harry questioned her with a fully confused look. I mean.. she's slightly better than Ginny..

Conny doesn't say anything, but she nods slightly. "Anyway, answer my question!" Would I, Harry Potter, want to go on a date with Cedric?

| Harry's POV |

"Well.. yeah, I mean, who doesn't?" I shrugged.

I watched as her eyes started to sparkle. For some reason, I feel like I regret telling her.. "That's good! I invited him, he's just behind you! If you need me, I'll be with Oliver, Fumiya and the Weasley twins! Bye!"

I silently watched as Conny runs away, tripping over small little rocks on the street.

"Hey Harry."

The familiar voice behind me. I slowly turn my back. It was.. indeed.. Cedric!! Oh! His choice of outfit fits him perfectly! His hairstyle is as beautiful as ever! His elegant face.. so pretty..

"Harry, you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine.. just cold. Heh heh.."

As me and Cedric walk towards a cafe, I can hear Fumiya and Conny's giggles from afar.

"Fumiya! Look at his red blushing face!! Hahahaha, look!"

"Awwww, look at his shy shy face!!"

"Fumi, Connikins! Come on, let's go!"

"Hahahahhahah!"

.....

| A few hours later |

Harry and Cedric ended up in the back of Weasley shop, with friends.

"Soooo, did you guys hook up?" Fumiya smirks, wiggling her eyebrows. Harry stutters while Cedric blushes. "N-no!" Oliver sighed and apologized, "Sorry Ced and Harry, my sister.. she has a creative mind."

"Too creative." Conny sighs even louder. "Hey! What's that suppose to mean!"

Fred and George came from the kitchen. "Mom made some pies for all of us to enjoy!"

"Awww, help me thank Miss Weasley." Conny's mouth started watering when she sees the delicious pie. "Of course!" Fred pats her head. "Help me say thanks too!" Harry takes a bite out of the pie. "Of course! Fred also pats Harry's head, earning him a glare from a certain someone whose name starts with C and is a boy.

Oliver sighs as Fumiya and Conny stole the pie from his plate. "Fumiya! Stop stealing mine!"

"Why don't you stop Conny from taking yours too!!"

George steps in. "Alright, it's okay, there's more pie. Chicken pie, strawberry pie, any pie you want is with us."

.....

| Me |

Hello everyone, sorry for abandoning this story for 1 year. Actually, 2 years, I am very sorry and will start updating the story.