Bonus: Yuna's POV

| Sieunee's missing |

It's been a few weeks already. They haven't found her yet. A security camera caught the moment a woman grabbed her into her car, they found their location but Sieunee's body wasn't found.

They found multiple chemicals and dead bodies. I turned on the TV to watch it again.

__

“3 years ago, a 12 year old girl, has gone missing while walking home. Her name was Sieunee Natsumi, she was kidnapped halfway to her house. After years of searching, the police finally found the kidnapper's car. It was at a lab.”

A picture of a young woman was shown.

“Hanabi Kuriji was the main mastermind behind all of this. She has kidnapped more than 20 children and experimented on them. The police only found 19 dead bodies, we believe that only Sieunee Natsumi survived but we can't locate her for now.”

Kuriji: “Don't arrest me! I made her wish come true! She's happy now! All the other children are just failures!”

“The dead bodies have been identified.”

Mona Kisomi, 14, exploded.

Wanisa Canbury, 12, drowned.

Rin Jinka, 7, choked.

.

The name list kept going, I turned off the TV. I can't do this anymore. I just want to be with Sieunee, wherever she is.

Let me be with her.

Let me go.

.

Yuna! Please! Wake up!”

“I'm sorry, Miss Yuri. She's not going to wake up. The only choice you have is to pull the plug.”

“I will not give up on her that easily!”

“Yuri.. please.”

“Hydrin, she's our friend! We already lost Sieunee, we can't lose Yuna too!”

Let me go.

“We have to let her go. We can't trap her here forever.”

Let me go.

“Her dream is to be a firefighter, right? You want to be a engineer, I want to be a lawyer, Sieunee wanted to be a nurse. Let's all achieve our dreams together! Please..”

Let me go.

“Yuri.. Yuna's dead. Sieunee is gone. It's only us now.”

Let go of me.

“But.. they haven't even found Sieunee's body! She's probably still alive somewhere!”

It's been years.. please.

“It's been 6 years since the police found the lab, okay? She would have been with us right now if she was alive. We can't keep Yuna in a coma for another year. She's been trapped in this coma for 2 years already.”

Please.

“Goodbye, Yuna.”

“I hope you find Sieunee.”

Thank you.