Chapter 3

| Conny Kingson |

I was disappointed. How could he say that to someone, especially THE Harry Potter?

I looked up. Harry was on my extra bed, crying with a picture of Cedric in his hand. He was sobbing loudly.

"Conny, " He started. "Since your a Loyal Hufflepuff, can you promise me that, you won't tell anyone about my crush?"

I nodded. "Of course. "

I looked over to my drawers, the second letter remains on it. I knew who was it from, I wasn't dare to open it. It was horrifying.

"Say, do you have your own love problems?" Harry suddenly asked.

"Actually, I do. " I picked up the letter carefully.

"Remember the two Ravenclaws I was staring at?" He nodded.

"One was Cameron. And the girl, Fumiya! She's so pretty! Oh and, her brother, Oliver is good looking as well!" I might have a crush on both Oliver and Fumiya.. they treat me so good, how could I not like them?

...

"Oliver?"

"Yeah, you know him?" Dominique raises her eyebrow.

"Is it Oliver Wood?" Harry asked as she shakes her head.

"Not him, Oliver Charms! Duhhhh, I said it was a Ravenclaw, not a Gryffindor dude. "

"Wait.. isn't Fumiya Japanese? How is she related to Oliver?"

"Adopted."
....

Sorry that this chapter is short.