Chapter 7

| Crying in my room |

As soon as Conny enters the Gryffindor dorms, she sees a crowd surrounding Harry. “Everyone? Please give him some space!” The oldest tried calming everyone down.

A girl looks at her and gasps. “What's a Hufflepuff doing here?”

Conny looks at her and sighs. “Please, I just need to talk to Harry. He's my friend, I'm worried.”

She tried to make her way towards him but everyone kept pushing around. “Everyone, please! Give him space!” She yelled. And everyone quiets down. Slowly by slowly, they left the dorms other than some who were just doing their own things.

“Oh, thank you Miss Kingson.”

“Please continue your duties. My apologies for this mess.” Conny bows and the duty boy leaves.

She looks at Harry, who continues to wipe his face with the tissue Sadie gave. On the tissue was the words, I like you. Conny smiles. Interesting, someone's interested in Harry. This information could be of good use.

“There there,” She pats his head gently. “Tell me what's wrong.” Harry refuses to say anything and continues crying. “If I bring Fumiya, will you speak?” He nods. He prefers Fumiya over me.. she's a better sister figure, that's for sure.

“I'll tell her to come.” Harry nods and she quietly leaves the dorms. Someone follows her.

She walks until she reaches a dead end. An empty hallway. Where's everyone anyway? A bustling hallway is empty today. What's the occasion?

“Tell me. What's your relationship with him?” The stalker finally speaks.

Conny chuckles. “How about instead of asking me.. you ask Fumiya, damn it. He prefers to tell the reason to her than me. I'm sad now. Anyway, I'm going to try and contact her. Toodles~”

.

.

Conny walked everywhere but she couldn't seem to find Fumiya. That's odd.

At the same time, Oliver walks out of Potions while talking with Bernie. “Really? She left? Without me?”

Bernie nods. “Yep! 3 weeks, I'd wager that she's having loads of fun without you.” She giggles as Oliver starts sobbing. “I want to go on vacation too!!”

Conny runs to Bernie, shocked. “Did you just say Fumiya went on vacation?” Bernie looks at her, visibly confused. “She never told you? Aren't you like, her best friend?” She didn't tell me. This wasn't a part of our plan? Who am I going to gossip to for the next 3 weeks?

Oliver hugged Conny and started sobbing. “She left me.. all alone to suffer!!” He sobbed loudly, everyone in the halls heard it and stared at them confused. “Oh my god..” Conny gasps. “She left us.. she left all of us!!!”

.

.

It was supposed to be Harry getting comforted by Fumiya while Conny and Oliver stared at him with worry, but now..

Oliver and Conny were crying, hugging each other while Bernie and his friends were comforting them.

“Come over here!” Harry hears someone call him, he starts looking around but sees no one looking for him. “Down here!” He looks down and sees a fox with two tails staring at him. “Hello! I feel that you are lonely. Come with me!” I mean.. he's not lonely, he still has Hermione and Ron.. just where are they?

“Don't lie. C'mon! Come with me!”

Harry follows the fox into a storeroom. It was very dusty, books were scattered everywhere. The little fox suddenly transforms into a young girl. She has fluffy black hair, her dark red eyes shine slightly in the darkness, and.. fox ears.. but it quickly disappears.

“Hello! I'm Sieuee! I'm an experiment, I think, but I can change forms whenever I want. Isn't that just awesome?” She smiles before transforming into a bird and starts flying around.

“So.. Sieunee, are you.. a muggle?”

“Erm.. I think so?”

.

.

Little Sieunee woke up in a white coloured room. It was all white. No one was in the room with her, she was all alone.

“Hello?”

“Hello there. Would you like to stay 15 forever? You won't ever die, be immortal.” A lady in white approaches her. Since she was just 12 years old, of course her wish is to stay young forever.

“Yes! I can do that?” She excitedly jumps around, waving her arms in happiness.

The lady smiles. “Well, in order to do that. You have to stay here for 3 years and must drink all of the drinks we give you. Okay?”

“Does it taste like medicine? Is it yucky?”

“No, they taste sweet. Would you like to have a try?”

“Yes!!”

.

.

“I guess I was a human. I mean.. muggle. I was a muggle back then.”

Harry then sits down, signaling her to do the same. “Can you tell me how you learn about your magic?” She nods.

.

.

“Miss Kuriji, the tests are complete. I think Miss Sieunee is ready for transformation. I hope she is happy with the result.” The scientist speaks to Hanabi Kuriji, the leader of the project.

“Thank you, Gray.”

Doing experiments on people is illegal in Korea, actually, in all countries. Sadly, that wouldn't stop people from doing it.

Hanabi enters the white room. The kid, who once loved the white room, was facing the wall. She was in the room for years, for course she had grown bored of it.

“Miss Hanabi!! You are back!”

“Happy birthday, Sieunee Natsumi. You are officially 15.”

The birthday girl jumps around happily. “I can stay 15 forever now, right?” Hanabi nods. “Of course.”

Emergency alert. Police cars approaching.

“I'm sorry, Sieunee. For trapping you here, leave this place and never come back. Think of yourself as a free bird now and fly away.” Hanabi leaves as gun shots are heard.

.

.

“Huh? What happened after?”

Sieunee thinks for a while and smiles. “Oh, I remember now! Miss Hanabi gave me a ticket for Hogwarts and I've been here ever since! Forever as a 5th year.”

“Have teachers not grown suspicious after seeing you attend school for so long? How long have you been here?”

“I have been here for.. 253 years! I know this castle very well. The teachers never pay attention to me, that's why I've been staying as a 5th year student!”

253 years..

“My first transformation is a bird, because Miss Hanabi told me to fly away like a free bird!”

.

Meanwhile..

“Siuenee Natsumi..” Snape mutters as he searches all the school records. “What are you looking for?” McGonagall enters the room and stares at him suspiciously.

Snape takes out a photo of a young girl. “Natsumi, this girl, has been on every school record for 200 years.”

“Are you trying to say that this girl has been in Hogwarts for 200 years? That's impossible.”

“You never know. That girl seemed familiar and I was right.”