2.

Louis excused himself to go to the bathroom after finishing up the delightful breakfast Harry had made for him. Well they both ate it, Louis refusing to eat unless his baby ate alongside. So Harry had no other option.

The second he saw the door to their attached bathroom close, he opened up the drawer of his bedside table. He pulled out a folded paper and pencil from next to it and unfolded the paper. He skimmed through everything written on it before ticking off the first point.

1. Breakfast in bed

It was simple but really effective.

He saw what was next on the list and nodded to himself. He folded the paper again, putting it back in it's place with the pencil. He took the dirty dishes to the kitchen and placed them on the sink before returning again.

Harry quickly went to his closet, pulling out the outfit he had selected for himself for the day. He changed into a pair of sweats and a comfy lavender jumper. He knew Louis loved him in soft jumpers and he loved to see Louis in them just as much. Hence having it be what he will have his boyfriend wear for the day.

He pulled out Louis' favorite sweats with his own maroon jumper for Louis. He laid the clothing articles on the bed for the shorter one and left a note on top of them.

Wear this, pretty please!!! Love you!!!

He went out of the room. Louis generously took his time in the loo in the morning, and Harry generously granted him that.

He walked to the living room with his phone in his hand. He had messages opened.

Harry : When will it get here?

Nialler : In about two hours.

Harry : Ok. Thanks!

He was about to lock his phone before he remembered something.

Harry : MAKE SURE TO WISH HIM

Nialler : Don't worry! Will do!

Harry read the message and locked his phone. Now he had to wait and waiting always made him nervous. It was Christmas eve and all the stores would've been closed because of the stupid snow, Harry had planned the day keeping the fact in his mind.

He heard the bathroom door close and he knew Louis probably saw the clothes and the note. He knew Louis would put the clothes on without a second thought. He couldn't arrange everyone to be here at their home that day but he did arrange something else.

He typed in a text and send it to the group chat he had.

Harry : Ready ???

He got an affirmative from almost everyone.

Louis came out of the room just like Harry had expected, in his clothes. His clothes literally had Louis swallowed. And that's what made the lad even cuter to Harry, even though Louis persuaded Harry that he was not 'cute'.

Louis smiled at Harry. "Any particular reason for having me wear this, love?" He walked closed to Harry, wrapping his arms around his waist, looking up at him.

"It is cold, you know?" Harry acted out.

"Mhm. Sure, it is." Louis knew exactly why he was wearing what he was wearing.

He pulled down Harry for a sweet kiss. Harry kissed back, having his arms around Louis' neck. He hummed in delight.

"You taste better now." He mumbled against Louis' lips when they pulled apart.

"And whose fault was it that I didn't get to brush my teeth before I kissed you?" Louis asked, not moving away.

"Probably mine." Harry said and Louis nodded, a fond smile on his lips. "Maybe another kiss could make it up to you?"

"Maybe it would. Let's find out." And Louis attached their lips together.

It wasn't anything sexual. The kiss was slow and pure. Their lips moved together as they held each other close to their own body.

They pulled apart and Harry gave Louis a questioning look with raised eyebrows. Louis nodded in answer. "You're forgiven."

Harry giggled, popping his dimples out and Louis just had to kiss them.

"Was that your phone?" Harry asked, making Louis turn his face towards their bedroom door.

"Was it?"

"I don't know. I think I heard it. Check it out." Harry let Louis go and texted a quick 'NOW!' to everyone. Everyone probably had their texts ready and the second they got Harry's message, almost thirty or so messages flooded Louis' phone together.

He heard Louis say something like 'what the fuck' along the back to back ringing of Louis' phone, all notifying him of a new message.

Once his phone silenced, he went to the messages and literally everyone of his friends, his family members and his close coworkers had texted him a happy birthday with the wish of him enjoying the day to the fullest and all the other cliché wishes.

He couldn't wipe the smile off of his face.

Harry knew he loved having parties and gatherings and he just loved when others would get together. And he loved surprise parties. Harry knew not everyone could make it to their house that day, actually no one could sadly because the weather didn't give them permission, so he had everyone text him all together in the morning so he wouldn't feel like someone forgot.

Harry stood by the door, leaning against the frame, fondly looking at the smile Louis had on his face. He loved how his eyes crinkled from the corners and how his face literally lit up like a candle in the dark.

Louis turned to look at Harry. "Everyone surprisingly wished me together." He saw the look on Harry's face. "Wait a minute. You set this all up, didn't you?"

Harry walked nearer to Louis, shrugging. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh don't give me that shit, Styles. It was you, wasn't it?" The smile on Louis' face made Harry gave in.

He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist. "That's the closest to a surprise birthday party I could do with this stupid weather. Sorry." Harry apologetically looked at Louis.

"Sorry? Harry, this is so thoughtful of you, baby. You don't have to be sorry. I loved it! I love you! God, darling, I love you so much! Thank you so much!"

Another kiss was shared.

Harry made a note to tick out the second point.

2. Surprise texts

~

Short chapters. Keep the voting up and updates will be quick. Promise. x