6.

"Seriously, who are you texting to?" Louis asked when Harry's phone beeped for the seventh time while they were still having their lunch.

"No one important." Harry mumbled, typing up a really.

"If it's no one important then stop texting and focus on us, will ya?"

"I'm sorry, Lou." Harry turned to Louis with an apologetic face. "This is- Please, just-" The phone beeped again.

Louis sighed in defeat, turning his face down to the plate and picking up another bite. Harry noticed how sulky he got and he hated to be the reason for that but this was really important.

Harry hesitantly looked at the reply and after reading it, he groaned. Louis looked over to him, chewing his bite and silently taking in Harry's actions.

Harry typed in another text, sending it straight away. When he did so, Louis asked, "Is it really that important?"

"Yeah." Harry whispered, unsure of what Louis' reaction would be .

"Alright then." Louis mumbled, still looking down at his plate and eating.

"Lou, don't be like that." Harry softly said.

"I'm not being like anything."

"You are. Don't be like that please."

"Well, like what, Harry?"

"That." Harry pointed at Louis. "You're being sulky. I don't want you like that."

"Well maybe if you stop texting-"

"It was important, Louis-"

"Then fine. You can text but don't tell me not to be sulky when you keep on texting after every second to god knows who when you told me this day will be about you and I and no one else."

"Louis- baby, I- this day is about us. It's about you, specifically. I want everything to go perfect for today. I- I know I should've kept it at home. I don't know why I gave him it." Harry started mumbling to himself, but rather loudly. Loud enough for Louis to hear.

"Give what to whom?"

"It was such a stupid decision. This day should be about you and all I'm doing to texting around people- I'm sorry, Louis. I really am-"

"Harry-"

"I didn't want you to be upset. I was trying so hard to get you to like this day but it's only afternoon and you're already pissed at me."

"I'm not pissed at you."

"You are." Harry stated. Louis was getting cautious because he knew Harry was overworking himself. "You're getting mad at me and- and we'll probably start fighting. I don't want to fight today. It's your birthday, for crying out loud."

"Harold!"

That got Harry to shut up.

"I'm not mad at you. Or pissed or irritated or any other thing you might think of, alright? I'm just a bit territorial. You know me. Like you keep on texting someone while I'm here and I probably think that you might be getting bored or might be regretting making this list of plans for today-"

"No! Hell no, Louis." Harry shook his head, hair flapping on the sides of his face.

"What?"

"I'm not regretting anything, I swear."

"Well-"

Louis was interrupted by the door bell ringing and Harry soon was sprinting out of the bed and the room, leaving Louis dumbfounded.