10.

"Mmm... wash later. Bed. Now."

Louis had sat on top of Harry's lap the second the younger one took his last bite, Louis had finished before. He was just so ready to have sex that he hadn't have in two weeks.

When Harry had asked to get the table cleaned up before, Louis straight off said no because just no. He just kissed Harry's pink lips hard and fast. He was craving it so much, so fucking much.

"Carry you?" Harry asked as well as he could while having Louis' lips pressed against his own.

Louis nodded, not parting their lips, and almost immediately felt Harry's palms under his thighs and felt them tightening. Harry pushed the chair back and stood up on his feet, trying to be as stable as he could while carrying Louis.

Louis had his legs wrapped around Harry's waist tightly and arms over his shoulder. He moved his mouth from Harry's to his neck. Harry groaned and fastened his pace as he walked to their shared bedroom.

Louis started kissing Harry's neck, the softest part of it, just below the ear. That drives Harry insane and Louis knew just how to work on it.

Harry made it through the opened door and to the bed and he knew exactly what you do. Of course, like always, he twirled himself and fell on the bed on his back with Louis on top of him.

It was Louis' birthday, so yeah, Louis was allowed to do whatever he wanted, however he wanted. Harry trusted him that much and Louis never misused that trust.

"God, you're so beautiful, baby." Louis groaned after their chests bumped against each other after the fall.

"What do you want, baby?" Louis asked, breathlessly, kissing all over Harry's exposed neck.

"Anything. You can do anything you want. Anything you wish. Want to please you. Whatever you wish for goes." Harry replied, his mind already getting fuzzy.

Louis groaned and bit on Harry's neck, causing him to gasp. "So beautiful, baby. So, so beautiful. So submissive."

Harry shakily nodded his head. "For y-you."

"Only me." Louis licked a thick strap from the middle of Harry's shoulder blades, over his Adam's apple and till his chin.

Harry shuddered and Louis noticed very much. "Only you."

"Wanna know what I want, baby?" Louis hotly breathed out near Harry's ear, causing Harry to try to hold in a whimper and nod.

"I wanna bond you," And Harry lost it. Louis kissed his ear before continuing. "And gag you," Another kiss, "And use my tongue," He licked over the shell of his ear, "over your little, tight hole."

Harry whimpered loudly and Louis kissed his cheek and then his nose and this hovered over his mouth. "But that won't be the only thing I wanna do." He whispered.

"What else?" Harry tried to ask but Louis made a shush sound.

"Not telling you till we get there."

Harry groaned in anticipation and let Louis kiss him hard. Louis forced his tongue out and roam inside Harry's mouth and Harry started sucking on it. Louis groaned at that and pulled it out after a while and sat up.

"Think you can undress yourself for me, baby?" Louis asked sweetly but his eyes were dark in lust.

Harry nodded quickly and as soon as Louis got off of him and on the floor, he quickly started to take off his sweater.

Louis left the room and Harry was sat on the bed, full naked, when Louis reentered.

Louis dropped the things he brought with himself on the corner of the bed and crawled up, reaching Harry. He was on his knees and one hand while the other cupped Harry's jaw and turned it to have him face his face instead of eyeing this objects.