9.

Harry was pulled into the kitchen by Louis and the smaller lad turned to him.

"So what're we making?"

"You mean what am I making?"

"Of course!" Louis shrugged and sat on the counter top.

"Well, what do you want?" Harry came near to him and stood in front between his knees and kept his own hands on either of Louis' side on the counter.

"What do we have?"

"We shopped a pantry full, babe. Its the holidays so we have a lot. What do you want me to make?"

Louis thought of something that would be made quickly but be delicious. That was quite easy because Harry always makes everything delicious.

"Macaroni?"

Harry nodded. "We have that. Which type?"

"Um... how about that tomato one?" Louis suggested.

"Okay, let's see what can we do." Harry pecked his lips and went to start off the dinner.

When he had the macaroni in boiling water, he finished off with the vegetable cutting. Louis had asked for some chicken pieces to be in it as well so Harry cooked a bit of that to be mixed in later.

Louis had helped with a bit of cutting because he wanted to, ended up nearly cutting off his thumb but thank god it didn't happen. Harry then kept the knife away from his reach. Louis did whine about it because he really wanted to help.

"You only want to help so it'll finish faster." Harry had said.

"Well don't you?" Louis asked, chewing on a small boiled chicken piece. Harry snickered at that because he didn't add anything to give the chicken at least a bit of taste and Louis was eating it like it was the tastiest thing ever.

Harry tried to ignore and continued making the dinner quickly because yeah, he too was quite eager to get in bed with Louis but he knew they haven't eaten anything since lunch. He knew Louis gets cranky when he's hungry and he himself doesn't feel like even talking when hungry so empty stomach for both would be bad.

"Done?" Louis asked, hopefully, sitting on the counter with one foot tucked under his bum the other swinging down. He looked too adorable.

"Not yet, love. Five more minutes." Harry said adding the
last essence into the pot and stirring it once and good.

Louis grumbled. "I thought this would be a quick meal." He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Harry chuckled at Louis' childish act and shook his head. He came near him and placed each hand on either side of Louis on the counter again and kept speaking. "It is a quick meal, Lou. It takes only fifteen minutes."

"It seems to take ages to me." Louis complained. "What are we supposed to do for five minutes?"

So Harry kissed Louis, this time not caring if either grows hard. He himself had too much and he knew he had been torturing Louis since morning.

Their lips moved roughly against each other and their hands were all over each other. Harry started kissing Louis' jaw somewhere between the time and Louis tilted his head up to give Harry space.

Harry kissed a special spot on there and started sucking on it. Louis groaned at that but let Harry continue. Harry didn't move till he had sucked and bit on it so much that he left a dull purple mark there. He pulled away and admired his creation and kissed it again, moving his lips back to Louis' and kissing hard till the five minutes ended and he had to pull away.

"No." Louis whined.

"You need food, Lou." Harry said sweetly but panting.

"But quickly."

"Quick enough to not choke yourself." Harry said.

"I won't be the one choking tonight." Louis said and hoped off the counter top, making Harry choke on his breath and grow a bit harder than before. He groaned at the steamy sensation building up inside his stomach after hearing Louis say that.

"Finish dinner fast." He ordered, pulling out two plates from the cabinet and putting out the made food on top of them.

Louis chuckled at that because he knew he had Harry really needy and needy Harry is always his favourite in bed.

9. Dinner

~

AN

Short, I know. But there is a double update so the last chapter is also up now :) Enjoy the smut .x