4.

Harry walked to the door and opened it. He saw a man in a zipped up jacket with a logo on the left side of the chest. He had a box in his hand that was sealed shut.

"Delivery for Harry Styles."

"That's me." Harry kept his voice light.

"Just sign here." The delivery guy gave Harry a clipboard that had a paper attached to sign on the bottom. Harry did it quickly and accepted the pack.

Sharing Christmas greetings kindly, Harry shut the door once the guy left. Harry had his back against the closed door and he puffed out a breath, eyes dilating for a couple of seconds.

He looked down at the box and sat down on his knees, putting the box down. He made sure to lock the door, they didn't need intruders. He tried to open the damn box that just wouldn't open without Harry pulling on some karate tricks (that he knew of as much as none). But really Harry just missed the small sign saying 'open here'.

He bit his bottom lip and peeked inside. A small smile crept onto his face after seeing the two wrapped items inside.

Harry had gone to Niall's place earlier that week and had asked if he could have the gifts be delivered to his house and if he could wrap them there and also if Niall could have them delivered to Harry's place on Louis' birthday. Niall was a great friend of Louis and openly welcomed Harry to do whatever at his house if it meant it would make his friend happy in the end. And Harry may or may not have squealed and wrapped his long arms around Niall's body but Niall is too cool with hugs.

So now he was here, on his knees, pulling out the perfectly wrapped gifts. He had been so picky with the wrapping paper even though Niall continuously told him that Louis would totally shred the paper like a kitten while unwrapping. Harry knew that too (of course he did) but he wanted nothing but the best for his lovely boyfriend.

He took out the gifts. They were small enough to fit into one of his hands, or his hands were just that big but who cares. He then put the empty delivery box under the small table they had near the front door and stood up.

Now he was nervous.

He pulled out the small list from his pocket and scanned it until he reached the fourth point the exact time Louis yelled for him from the living room.

"Harry! Is everything okay there?"

Harry didn't move his eyes from the list when he answered back. "Yeah! I'm coming. Wait."

"Okay." Harry heard before he quickly folded the paper with one hand and stuffed it back in his pocket.

He walked to the living room with his hands behind him. He saw Louis was shutting down the game.

"You wanted to play more? I didn't anymore. We have been playing for about two hours and I don't want spend my entire birthday playing video games that I know you don't even like in the first place." Louis kept rambling, bending over to the behind of the TV to pull out the plug of the game. He wasn't even looking at Harry all the while and Harry quickly sat on the couch with the gifts behind him.

It was a true wonder how everything was going according to the plan, Harry thought to himself.

When Louis finally turned to see Harry, he smiled at his boyfriend. Harry smiled back, saying, "I didn't want to play more either 'cuz we have so much to do now."

"Do we now?" Louis raised an eyebrow cheekily.

"You're not getting lucky until I say you're getting lucky." Harry pointed his pointer finger at Louis, who laughed at the statement.