8.

Louis was rubbing his eyes by the time the movie ended.

"You sleepy?" Harry asked. Both were cuddled together in the blankets and everything was so cozy and soft and warm that Harry couldn't blame Louis.

"A bit." Louis mumbled.

Harry didn't want Louis to fall asleep right now or anytime soon so he cupped his face gently and brought their lips together. Louis being a tad bit tired let Harry take control. He did enjoy it when Harry did.

Harry moved his lips along with Louis'. He kissed him softly but then it grew deeper. Harry moved from his spot beside Louis to now on his lap, his hands still cupping Louis' face. Louis had his arms around Harry's waist, bringing him closer to himself.

Every kiss they shared, whether it be filled with love or lust or tease or whatever, they enjoyed it. They enjoyed feeling the other one's lips being pressed to their own, kissing them, feeling them, touching them. They loved it so much and the bond between the two was so deep and so strong that they had a firm believe that no third person would or could ever come in between.

Harry brought his tongue out and licked across Louis' lips. Louis opened his mouth eagerly and let Harry's tongue swirl it's way inside.

Harry loved the warmth of Louis' mouth surrounding his tongue. He licked the roof of Louis' mouth and all over the inner walls. Louis moaned at the movement of Harry's tongue. He knew he couldn't have sex with Harry till it comes up on his damned list. He was willing to wait for Harry, of course, but it was just so so so hard.

Not the only thing being hard though.

Harry brought his tongue back out and started kissing Louis' mouth again. He felt a nudge down below and he knew Louis was growing hard. He was not any better himself and he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself if he grows full on hard.

So reluctantly he pulled himself apart from Louis after one last kiss.

Louis groaned in displeasure because he wanted Harry. But Harry just smiled at him and got off of Louis' lap and stood up and turned around.

"Fucking tease." Louis didn't even bother saying it in a whisper. Harry chuckled at that and started thinking of disgusting things to soften himself.

"Seriously, that was just plain cruel, Harry. I hate you." Louis narrowed his eyes at Harry (very cutely) and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Harry sat down on the couch with his legs beside where Louis was sat on the floor.

"You love me." Harry bend down and kissed Louis' cheek.

"Don't kiss me if we're not going to bed." Louis moved his face away but Harry had already kissed him.

"Fine then. I'll just move on to the next thing then." Harry said standing up, glad his boner was almost gone now.

"What next thing?" Louis asked, biting his lip.

"The next present for you." Harry said excitedly and he really didn't miss the gleam in Louis' eyes after hearing that.

"There's another present?"

"Yep. But that's the last present so don't get you hopes up too much." Harry had a teasing smirk on.

"I'm sure I'm getting another present later tonight though." It was Louis who had the teasing smirk on now.

Harry rolled his eyes at him and walked away to their room. "Stay here, horny ass."

"You love this ass!" Louis yelled from the living room.

"Not denying that!" Harry yelled from the bedroom. He went to his closet and shuffled through the folded clothes until he found his blue shirt. He unfolded it and found the last present he had bought for Louis. Picking it up, he went back outside now to see Louis was sitting on the sofa but the blankets still were hugging him.

"Here you go." Harry plopped down next to Louis, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and giving him the present.

"What is it?" Louis said shaking it near his ear.

"Open it, dumbo."

Louis rolled his eyes but his smile showed he wasn't offended. Who would be offended by their cute boyfriend calling them a 'dumbo' anyway?

Louis did unwrap it and saw a royal blue coloured box with a name of a company written on it.

"You did not."

"I did." Harry proudly said.

"You didn't."

"I did."

"Harry..." Louis whispered, still in shock. "This is... this is... this must've been expensive. How did you...?"

"I was saving up for a while." Harry said, going back to his shy self.

They weren't poor at all but they weren't a couple of Richie Rich either.

"Oh darling, I..." Louis didn't even bother opening the box and just kissed Harry. Harry complied but pulled away after a couple of seconds.

"Open it." Harry encouraged.

Louis opened the box and saw a beautiful silver wristwatch places perfectly inside the dark blue stand for it. Louis picked it up gently and traced the outline of it with his finger.

"I got it engraved as well."

Louis looked at Harry and back at the watch, turning it and trying it to find the engraved material. "Where?"

Harry touched the watch and turned it around gently and pointing behind the clock and Louis' heart fluttered.

'L.W.T. & H.E.S.' in cursive and italic with a ∞ sign just below.

"Oh, Harry, it's beautiful. It's-oh god- I love it. I love it. I love it so much." He said before turning to see Harry, who had a proud and a fond smile on his face, his face turning soft. "And I love you."

"I love you too."

And, yeah, they ended up kissing again. It did get steamy but Harry pulled away again, both being out of breath, panting.

"One last thing and then sex."

"What's that?" Louis panted.

"Dinner."

Louis groaned and got up quickly, throwing the blanket on the floor and putting the watch on the coffee table.

"Well, then, what're you waiting for? Get up! C'mon!" Louis literally pulled Harry's arm and got him up. "I'm starving. I need energy for later activities and I bet you do too."

Harry pecked Louis' lips and let the man pull him to the kitchen.

8. THE WRISTWATCH ✔

~

AN

One more chapter till smmmMMUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! I BREATHE FOR YOUR COMMENTS! TRUST ME, I DO!