Chapter 1: First Impressions

~BECKY'S POV~

Charlotte, Bayley and myself were all sitting in Sasha's apartment, on a quite comfortable couch. She told us she wanted us to meet her new roommate, which was...slightly confusing to me, at least. I mean, I didn't understand why it would matter, especially considering, after WrestleMania the other night, we would all be on the same roster.

"Damn...Sasha has a roommate now?" Bayley asked, crossing her arms under her chest. After I had Roux, all three of us were considerable there now, with Sasha being the only one not really...um...noticeable, shall we say?

"Yeah, I thought the four of us would travel together...like old times, you know?" Charlotte asked, referring to our NXT days, which...wow...

"Fuck, you're talking OOOLLLLD days, huh? Like...2013 old." Bayley told her with a small grin. With her being the only one of us that didn't come up in the 2015 Divas Revolution, she was always slightly bitter, but at this point, almost 10 years later, she was more than able to joke about it.

"Charlie's right. All of us travellin' together was great, and now she has a roomie we apparently 'need to meet'. Might change those plans, aye?" I said, agreeing with Charlotte in that respect. Bayley nodded a little bit and awkwardly scratched her ear through her shorter black hair.

"Yeah...I got used to it a bit more after you three left NXT, but still...you guys were my favourite travel buddies." She explained to us with a bit of a quieter tone, showing she didn't want to admit it. Charlotte and I both 'awww'ed at that, which made our friend blush and look away.

"Quit teasing me, you fucks. I have plenty to tease you guys about too!" She told us, suddenly looking over at us with a pointed finger. Charlotte and I both chuckled a little and crossed our arms under our chests, much like hers were earlier.

"Oh really? You can tease us? About what?" Charlotte asked her, as I raised my eyebrows to signify my agreement. Bayley slowly smirked, so we both got unnerved.

"Oh, so I can tell Seth about the night we all spent outside Starbucks?" She asked us, but me more specifically. Charlotte and I immediately froze, before I shot forward with my elbows on my knees.

"...I will redden your arse if you tell him about that." I told her, meaning every word as an Irish mother. She raised her eyebrows a little bit, so I immediately knew she had a response locked and loaded.

"Oh, you mean like I did to Sasha that night?" She asked with a massive grin. I immediately hung my head in shame, as she broke down laughing. I had to hold back laughter for a moment, and I can't really speak for Charlotte, but she seemed to be fighting the urge as well.

As Bayley was laughing, we all heard the door open, so, with smiles on our faces, we saw Sasha walk into the room in latex black shorts and a latex tube top, with an oversized grey fleece button up jacket over the top...that's a mouthful.

"Ugh, sorry I'm late guys, but the two of us went shopping a bit." She told us, running her hands through her blue hair to brush it all over her shoulders. I raised my eyebrows a little bit, and responded before anyone else.

"Really? Then where are the bags?" I asked her, my arms crossed under my chest again, and fully expecting a butler looking idiot to come into the room holding 97 shopping bags on each arm. Instead, she raised furrowed her eyebrows and smirked.

"Bags? Nah, Adam is holding, like, two bags. He's just talking to a bitch downstairs." She explained to us, so we all were a little confused. She referred to this 'Adam' like we knew him, which...we hadn't met him yet. Although, Charlotte did tilt her head, and responded first.

"Sorry...Adam?" She asked with a mixture of curiosity and caution, as Bayley and I both just watched on in curiosity. Sasha then looked out the door, and smirked a bit, and tilted her head as she looked at us, one of her hips dropping to the side.