Chapter 2: The Pat McAfee Show~

~SASHA'S POV~

"Hellooo beautiful people, we have a PACKED episode for you guys this time, because guess what everyone? We have the Smackdown Women's Champion, the Blueprint, the Boss, one of the greatest women's wrestlers on the planet, Sasha Banks, AND the newest SmackDown signing, the tag team partner of Seth 'Freakin'' Rollins, The Model of the Gods, the God Damn Queenlayer himself, Adam Valkyrie." Pat explained to his large audience through his camera.

As I'm sure you've already deduced by now, Adam and I were on a special After-WrestleMania edition of the Pat McAfee show, which was enough to get more eyes on the product already, but the fact Adam and I were used in the marketing for the episode through WWE, the audience was much larger than normal.

"Now, of course, both of you, from the bottom of my heart, welcome to the show. This is easily the MOST stacked episode of my show I've ever had, and I had Vince McMahon here!" He told us both while pointing at the camera, a giant grin on his face. We both chuckled a bit, and I responded before Adam could,

"Of course Pat, no worries." Was all I said, as Adam's hand rubbed my hip. You'll find out why in just a second.

"Now, usually I wait a minute or two to start asking questions, but I have one right away...Sasha...why are you sitting in Adam's lap? There's a second chair right there!" He asked me, so both Adam and I laughed right away.

"Yeah, I see that...but come on, his lap is comfier." I told Pat, who immediately went 'whoa' in surprise, so I slightly raised my eyebrows in anticipation for his next comment.

"Whoa, I've heard from quite a few ladies on the independent scene that his lap was a comfortable place, but hearing it in person is a different kettle of fish, you know?" He told me with his hands up, a smirk on his face. I chuckled and rocked my hips against Adam a little bit, earning a surprised hum.

"Well, I don't know who they were, but they definitely weren't wrong." I told him with a smirk, so he immediately chuckled innocently, before grabbing a piece of paper.

"Before I start going with the official questions, here's one just...not on the list, but...are you two banging? Because you seem more intimate than any other guests I've had." He asked us, so I immediately smirked a bit. I could tell Adam had the same reaction, because we responded the same.

"Not yet." We both said in unison, which made Pat grin widely. We both laughed a bit at that, as he pulled me even closer, because as I said, his hand was on my hip, and I was on his lap. Pat laughed a little bit too and cleared his throat to get our attention.

"Okay, so we have a few fan submitted questions here, as well as a few we here on the show were just generally curious about, so we'll start with a pretty easy one for Adam first up." Pat explained while looking over at us. I heard Adam hum a little bit, as he adjusted on the chair a little bit, still holding my hip, so I adjusted too, wrapping one of my arms around his shoulder.

"So, Adam, the entire wrestling world was surprised you showed up on SmackDown as Seth's mystery partner to face Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Just a side note, check out the match, fucking banger. So, I just wanted to ask, because obviously, you were part of Ring of Honor during its closure, and were one of the many released talents, so what made you join WWE and not somewhere else, like AEW?" He asked curiously, so I looked at Adam. He chuckled a little at the 'banger' comment, before thinking about the whole question.

"Well, I had plenty of options on where to go. Impact, AEW, WWE, New Japan, or just tour the indies for a while, like I had done before, but...I dunno, I wanted to head to one of the bigger companies, like WWE, you know? So, when ROH closed its doors, WWE, AEW and Impact reached out to a lot of them, probably most of them. I doubt many joined me with WWE, but to me, it was a no brainer to come here." He explained to the host, as I just sat there watching him speak, as did McAfee, who immediately had a follow up question.