Chapter 14: It's Okay

~ADAM'S POV~

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I saw was my girlfriend standing there, getting dressed right in front of me.

I smiled at that, moving forward a little bit and wrapping my arms around her wonderful waist. She giggled at that, putting her hands on mine, while her pants were only halfway up her legs.

"Come on baby, we need to start the day." She told me with a big smile on her face. I smiled too and pulled her closer to me, humming a little.

"Mm...but do we have to? Can't we just...lay in bed together?" I asked her, kissing her back as I did. She giggled a bit more and looked up in thought, as her pants fell back down to her ankles.

"...okay!" She agreed, so I grinned wider and pulled her back to me. She squeaked and giggled, as I turned around in the bed, putting her down beside me and basically spooning her already.

"Baby! Come on! Let go!" She told me through her giggles, so I cuddled up closer and kissed her neck a couple of times. That made her happy, but...it reminded me of a couple of things...

After a couple more kisses to her neck, I let go and slowly say up, clearing my throat as I did. She hummed and sat up as well, curious to what I was going to say.

"I'm...not gonna waste a lot of time here...there's....A couple of things I need to tell you..." I told her with a serious tone, so she tilted her head and shuffled on the spot, to face me a little more than she was.

"Is it even more tragedy?" She asked me with a grin, so I chuckled a little. She laughed too, but I shook my head, tilting my head down for a moment.

"No...No, I'm all out of those...I think..." I told her, trying to joke around a little as well. She laughed even more, before shifting on the spot again, now fully facing me.

"Well? What is it then?" She asked sort of seriously, still smiling. I took a moment, looking to the side, and...well, sort of getting ready for a beating, before looking at her.

"...Last night, at SmackDown...I kissed Becky backstage...and before I came to bed...Charlotte and I kissed as well." I explained to her, closing my eyes in the end to get ready for a punch.

Surprising to me though, it never came. Instead, she just hummed, so I opened my eyes again, and she was just nodding at me with that same curious face.

"Damn, two kisses from two babes in one night? Damn, my boyfriend's a lady killer." She told me, punching my shoulder like it was no big deal. That was...confusing to say the least.

"Uh...Listen, if you want to break up with me for that, I completely understand. I mean, I cheated by kissing other women, so I get it if you hate me or something..." I told her, wanting her to have a...at least sort of normal reaction, you know? Instead, she tilted her head at me in confusion, which...confused me even more.

"Why would I break up with you for that, Adam?" She asked me...seriously, apparently. I was thrown at the question and looked to the side, just trying to think of a...response, I guess.

"...I mean...I...cheated on you...twice....by kissing those two...I think that's two pretty good reasons..." I explained through my confusion, tilting my head at her to basically let her know. Instead of agreeing with me though, she just snickered and scooted closer to me, putting her hand on my thigh over the blanket.

"Adam. Honey. Sweetheart. I've told you. It's fine." She told me with a wide smile on her face, and a casual tone in her voice. I furrowed my brows again and turned to face her as well, making her hum.

"You've been saying that a lot lately...what is that supposed to mean?" I asked, almost wanting her to stop saying it. She smiled even wider though, tilting her head back.