Chapter 12: Money Money Money!! (L)

~ADAM'S POV~

When I woke up, I could feel my new girlfriend's arms wrapped around my ribs. A smile crept across my face at the warm feeling of her embrace.

She yawned only a second after I opened my eyes, so I hummed a little. Her head shifted against my chest, before her tired eyes looked up at me.

"Mm...I thought it was a dream..." She told me, a smile creeping across her face as well. I chuckled at that, running both my hands across her back.

"Good morning to you too." I joked, which made her giggle and lightly headbutt my chest. I chuckled too, kissing her head. She let a little sigh out, which made me curious.

"...god...waking up in someone's arms again...it's...surreal..." She told me softly, almost whispering it to me. I smiled wider at that, reaching one hand up to the back of her head.

"...if it helps...That was the first good sleep I've had in a month..." I told her, feeling her hair brushing against my lips as I spoke. She looked up at me again, sort of shocked at that. I gave her a curious look, before she closed the gap between us and kissed me.

I kissed back, of course, caressing the back of her head as I did. It wasn't a long kiss at all, like an extended peck, before she pulled away, still smiling.

We smiled at one another for a moment, before she let out a sort of nervous sigh. I was a little worried about that, wondering if I had done something wrong for a moment.

"...Now we have to tell the others..." She told me, which was...alright, it was a worry. But, I was optimistic about it, hoping they'd be good about it.

"Come on, they'll be fine. I mean, I don't see why they would have any problem with it." I told her, putting my hand back on her back. She raised her eyebrows a little, before humming.

"Well, considering how possessive Sasha is, and how...clingy Charlotte is, I think we might be in a little bit of trouble." She told me, even raising a hand to count down the ways. I winced a little, realising she was...kind of right, but I cleared my throat.

"...alright, yeah, that's a concern...what's the worst they can do though? They're our friends, they should be...at least supportive of us, you know?" I asked her, trying to play devils advocate, because...we both knew they wouldn't be happy with it.

Bayley sighed out of her nose again and gave me a quick kiss, before sitting up out of my grip. I watched her do so, and she looked down at herself.

"...I forgot to take a shower last night..." She told me, which was very apparent by the clothes she was wearing. I laughed at that, as she did too.

I got up and stretched, as she scooted across the bed and wrapped her arms around my stomach from behind.

"...do we have to tell them?" She asked me, so I looked back at her in confusion. She looked up at me in curiosity, so I smiled.

"...You're the one who said we have to." I told her honestly, which made her look off to the side. I laughed at that, which made her laugh too.

She got up too, and grabbed the hair tie off of the bedside table. She went to put it around her wrist, but I flicked my finger into it, making her curious.

"Come on." I told her, peeling the tie off of her wrist. She was curious, but turned around for me with a smile on her face.

I put the hair tie between my teeth, while getting all of her nearly shoulder length black and red hair in my hand.

"So, how are we gonna do it? Just...go out and tell them?" She asked me, keeping her head still for me. I hummed a little, still with the tie between my teeth, before pulling it onto my fingers.