Chapter 3: Like Royalty

~CHARLOTTE'S POV~

Bayley and I arrived at SmackDown in complete silence. She was driving, and I was sitting VERY awkwardly in the passenger seat.

I saw that we were the first of our group to arrive, which surprised me a little bit. As soon as we parked though, I tried to step out of the car, but Bayley locked the doors just before I could go.

"Fuck..." I shouted under my breath closing my eyes and hanging my head down. I could feel Bayley's eyes against my back, so I slowly opened my own eyes and looked back at her.

"We're going to talk about it." She hissed at me, so I shook a little bit. I whimpered, and shifted in the seat, to look at her.

"O-Okay..." I stuttered, so she immediately shifted quickly to face me.

"Pick it up." She told me, so I closed my eyes and hung my head again, knowing what it was.

"B-Bayley, you know I-" I was about to justify, before she cut me off before I could even get to the point.

"PICK IT UP CHARLOTTE!!!" She shouted at me, so I immediately whimpered and reached over to the back seat, picking up my light blue lace push-up bra.

"LEAVE ONE THERE AGAIN, AND I'LL FUCKING BURN IT!!!" She shouted at me, so I immediately held the bra to my chest (duh, that's where Bra's go). I was never a woman to be intimidated though, so I fought back.

"Y-You know my habits! You know I always do that!" I shouted back at her, so she had an immediate rebuttal.

"AND I WANT IT TO FUCKING STOP!! MY CAR IS NOT WHERE YOUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR GOES!!!" She shouted at me at the top of her lungs. Now I was getting mad, I know my habit isn't great, but come on, it's not THIS bad.

"Come on! It's just a bra! It's not like you're gonna bring a guy in here at any point soon! What harm is it gonna do!?" I shouted back at her, so she fucking Snapped at me.

"WHAT IS IT GONNA DO!!? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!? IT CAN DO A LOT, IT CAN EMBARRASS ME AS SOON AS SOMEONE SEES IT!! FUCK, IT COULD GET MY PUSH TAKEN AWAY!!!" She screamed at me, so I responded in kind.

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN GETTING PUSHED!!! I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF YOU WERE ANY TIME SOON!!" I shouted in her face, gesturing to her with my bra, which she immediately scoffed at.

I tried to open the door again to leave, but of course, it was still locked, so I groaned loudly and looked back at her, just as she got her next argument.

"Well, last I checked, I just challenged for the Smackdown Women's championship, and as far as I'm aware, That's a push!" She explained to me in a really smart ass tone, smiling at me to the end, so I retorted.

"So did I! And so did Liv Fucking Morgan! And you don't hear her complaining about bras in her car!" I shouted at her, so she responded straight away.

"That's because she doesn't have to share a car with a FUCKING NUDIST!!!" She shouted at me, so I immediately gasped a little.

"What did you call me?" I asked her, trying to sound as nice as I possible could sound with our current predicament, so she immediately grinned it me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I offend you Nudist? Well I SINCERELY apologise!" She shouted at me sarcastically, so I immediately tried to open the door again.

"Fucking open it." I told her, letting more anger show. She crossed her arms under her surprisingly considerable chest, smirking at me.

"Are you wearing one right now?" She asked me, still smirking. I was confused for a second, before her eyes quickly shifted to the bra in my hand. I was a little shocked, before I understood what she was saying completely, just looking at her, really annoyed.