Chapter 7: Go My Way

~BECKY'S POV~

When I woke up, I immediately yawned, tucking my head into the chest of the man holding me close. I could still hear his relaxed, sleeping heartbeat through my mess of ginger hair.

"Mmm..." I cuddled up closer to the man, feeling his naked body against my own. It was then I remembered...'Shit, this isn't my husband, is it?', mostly through not feeling any chest hair.

My eyes slowly blinked open as I looked up, and as soon as I saw Adam's own yawning face, I remembered...everything from last night.

...so naturally, I started panicking.

"...Oh no...no no no no." I got out from his arms and went to get out of the bed, only to remember I was naked. I went to take the sheets to keep me covered, but I remembered HE was naked too.

"Huh...it's too early for this..." Adam told me, trying to go back to sleep, as I started panicking even more.

"Fuck! What's the time?" I asked, trying to find some way to tell. Of course, there wasn't one, because my phone was in my pants...who knows where, and his phone was probably the same.

"Wha...why does it matter?" Adam asked groggily, sitting up and rubbing his face a little. I looked back at him, to see him now looking at me, so I squealed a little and jumped back under the sheets, not wanting him to see me naked. He watched me in confusion though, just staring really.

"...what are you doing?" He asked me with a small smile, even tilting his head. I covered everything but my head up before talking to him again.

"This is mine and Seth's bed! And you're not Seth! If it's morning, he might have seen us!" I whisper-shouted at him, not sure of what to do...at all. He laughed a little and stretched his back, reaching his arms up with a groan.

"Don't worry. By the time I left the party last night, he was already shitfaced. If he's here, he's still asleep." He explained to me, gyrating his shoulders a little bit. I...knew he was sort of right, anyone drunk will sleep in, but...still...

I slowly sat up, covering my chest with the sheet as I did, just staring forward...panic was entering my mind at mach speed, and seeing his naked upper body in the same bed as my fully naked body was not helping matters.

"...I can't believe it...I cheated on my husband...I...I betrayed my whole family..." I just rambled a little, not believing the situation I put myself in. He looked over at me with a soft gaze, before reaching around my back and pulling my head into his chest, hugging me a little.

He didn't say anything, just holding my head close to him. Again, I couldn't help but listen to his heartbeat. It almost calmed me down, actually, but...those thoughts kept flowing through my head like water.

My husband...my daughter...I betrayed them in a single night, by giving in to my feelings...my own stupid, selfish, whore-ish feelings for a man that isn't even my husband...

He held me for a good while, but I just...couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. I think he could feel that as well, because after...maybe a minute and a half, he slowly pulled his arms away from me, and I quickly looked up at him, almost panicking more.

"Hey...I...I can leave, if you want. I can tell I'm bothering you, so-" He was saying, so I quickly moved forward and put my hand on his leg through the sheet. Part of the cover on my chest fell, but my bits were still covered.

"No! No, I-I'm sorry if I offended you Adam, just...I-I betrayed my family by doing what I did last night. I just...I-I'm panicking..." I told him, looking down to my hand on his thigh as I spoke, not even wanting to make eye contact with him.