Satin Sheets

VOL I, CHAPTER I

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Deadly." Draped in a virgin-white, pure silk robe, the young maiden was lying on her bed, covered in red satin sheets.

"You know, that's wrong, right?"

I know it very well. Whatever I do is wrong in many ways."

"And you aren't even ashamed of it?"

She lets out a chuckle---a bitter and painful one.

"When there was time, there was no love. Now when there's love, there's no time. "

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. " She took a long, deep breath, yet it seemed like it was hard for her to breathe.

"I..." she pauses, rolling on the bed, the soft material hugging her naked skin, revealing almost all of her tender breasts. I do love him. But it's hard for me to forget the person who touched me in sinful ways. "

"You should forget about him."

And another chuckle echoed through the silence of the room.

"Forget him? Yeah, Isn't that what I've been trying to do since the day I last saw him?"

"But now you are with someone else."

"Tell me something that I don't know. Surely I've got someone by my side. In fact, he loves me so much. And, as I previously stated, I adore him. But I just miss his poisonous kisses. "

"He was no good for you."

"And when did I ever say I liked nice things?"

"You're just obsess-"

"Do not. Do not ever, ever let that word roll out of your filthy tongue."