Suffocation

VOL III, CHAPTER I

Unsteady breath was followed by the formation of cold sweat beads on her temple. She found herself on her bed, unable to move as her body quivered. Another nightmare and an unfulfilled wish to embrace death. Her tired eyes fell upon the clock; it was 4:00 am. Darkness still ruled over the gloomy night, and the sun was yet to rise. Battling with the feeling of laziness that had crept into her limbs, she reached for the electronic device and a text flashed before her eyes, making her squint. This is urgent. This won't work out anymore. She read those two lines twice and then kept that device away. She inhaled, and for the first time in a while, she finally felt at ease. Who would've thought that a relationship that was solely formed for distraction and as a rebound would make her suffocate in her own body? She was free. However, she wasn't complete. The raven-haired maiden's yearns were still alive; her mourns never really died. And she still missed the burning sensation whenever he decorated her with his corrupted kisses. Her hands slid down her panties as she teased herself, forcing her fingers inside her tender womanhood, recalling his deranged desires that had aroused her. The euphoric feeling took over her as she let herself moan his name. She needed him more than ever.