Obsession

VOL III, CHAPTER II

There he was standing right in front of her eyes, that same handsome man who ruined her, abandoned her.

"Why?"

"Because I missed you."

"Go away."

"I'm sorry..."

She could convince the whole world, including him and even herself, that she felt nothing but hatred for him, but how could she lie to her dearest diary?

Her prayers were heard by the angels, and the wait finally came to an end. But at what cost? She dared not fall for his sweet lies again. But can she ever escape him? Not in this lifetime. He grazed her lips, pulling her close to his chest. She could feel the warmth and listen to the rhythmic song made from his heartbeats.

"Please give me one more chance."

"But I'm scared..."

"And I know it's my fault. I was stupid. "

"How can I trust this love again?"

He lifted her chin with the tip of his finger, kissing away her tears, which she had held in her heart since the day he left.

"I love you and I've surrendered myself to my obsession. I need you." He swore his undying love.

And once again, she fell for him, melting under his touch, weakened by his words.

"I'm going to risk it all again. I can't hold myself back any longer. I want you. I need you. Ruin me again, devour me, satisfy your hunger."

"Oh baby, I'm all yours and you're all mine."

"You're obsessed with me, aren't you?"

"Always has been."

Carrying her to the bed, he undressed her and handled her with almost no care. Leaving marks all over her fragile body, he claimed her once again.