Touch Of Betrayal

VOL I, CHAPTER IV

The raven-haired maiden had tangled herself with viridis liana and she was found sitting on the bank of the holy river where moonlight shone upon the crystal clear water. Her curvaceous body wasn't covered with any piece of clothing. Her tender breasts were adorned with a garland of daisies. The night was young and sinful. Nobody knew why the maiden chose such ungodly hours to visit the location where he had always wanted to take her. Her breath was shaky and the cool, gentle breeze of the month of spring blew over her bare skin as it touched her bare skin. She breathed once again, but yet she wasn't really breathing---she was barely living. "A touch of betrayal." She murmured, her glassy, dark orbs glistening with tears. Her hands reached up for the torn paper and a quill that were lying beside her bruised legs. And with quivering hands, she started scribbling words on it-which read, "you have carved open my heart and I watched myself bleed for you whilst you walked away, never once turning back. Oh my dearest, you did teach a dead girl how to breathe, yet you took my breath away." She tossed the letter aside and put a moss-covered rock on it. And then she opened her left palm, revealing multi-coloured pills-oh how beautiful they looked, but were they the forbidden little candies of death? The frown on her forehead disappeared and her lips curved into a smile---a smile of defeat and despair. "You touched my weakest spots, which now still remind me of your betrayal. Indeed, you loved me blue. And I'll always wonder if you ever loved me?" She pondered as she smiled once again-for one last time before she swallowed the pills with no hesitation. "I won't fail."