chapter 3

"Oh, Boss Vegas, another coincidence?" I turned around and smiled. I was already feeling sleepy earlier, but I forced my eyes to light up.

"The world is full of coincidences," said Boss Vegas as he put is hands in his pockets. I waited to receive the popcorn that the
staff scooped.

"This is one of brother Tankhun's men. Don't tell me that brother Tankhun is here somewhere. Goddammit!" Boss Macau looked left and right with paranoia.

"No... You must've come alone, right?" Boss Vegas narrowed his eyes and looked at me in a way that I could only describe as evilly.

"Did you come to see a movie? You're wearing casual clothes today. Normally, brother Tankhun goes crazy when it comes to this. His subordinates have to wear a suit and tie to walk together in procession."

Boss Macau spoke of Boss Tankhun with a bored expression. It would've been like that in the past, but Porsche has revolutionized the whole household. Unlike in the past, Khun would now wear casual clothes often when going to the club to blend in.

"Haha." I smiled dryly. Then I turned to pick up the bucket of popcorn that the employee handed over.

"What movie are you going to watch?" Boss Macau asked me without hesitating. Boss Vegas pretended not to care and turned to get the soft drinks they bought.

"Uh... That. Yeah, that one." I pointed to a random movie poster pasted on the wall.

"Oh, it's the same as us. Where are you sitting?"

Now I kind of understood why Khun wanted to slap Macau over and over. Dammit! Why does he keep asking so many things?

"Oh..." Of course, I wouldn't know where I'll sit because I didn't come here to watch a movie. Fuck! I should've said that I just came to buy popcorn for Khun and I'll be going home after. ButI
didn't think of that because my brain isn't functioning properly.

"You haven't bought a ticket yet," Boss Vegas said matter-of- factly.

"Really? Oh, that's right! Here, take this ticket. We were supposed to watch with a friend, but he couldn't come. You should have this so it wouldn't go to waste. It's a pity if you leave without watching." Boss Macau stuffed the movie ticket into my hand.

My knees started to feel like they were about to collapse. I must've looked like a poor child earlier. Why did they have to be kind today? Can they just be kind some other time?

"I'm sorry, I can go buy it myself." I handed the ticket back to him.

"It's fine! Go ahead. Just promise not to tell brother Tankhun. If I'm not mistaken, you're probably brother Tankhun's favorite,
hehe."

Damn it! Why did he have to be specific to me?!Why,why, why, why are you so stupid? Why is Khun so naughty?
Why did he have to be obsessed with eating popcorn today?
Fuck all these people!

"It's okay, really."

"Come on." Boss Vegas handed me a cup of soda.

"Just take it. It's boring to wait here outside."He leaned forward and made a sly face. The situation seemed so coercive now. I furrowed my brows and bit my lower lip. The blood vessels in my brain felt like they were going to explode any moment now.

I finally gave in and entered the movie theater with them. I sat at the edge seat and Boss Vegas sat in the middle with Macau on the other side. So now, we had to watch while sitting next to each other. This was too much of a surprise. A new level of stalking.