Chapter 9 🔞

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape, harassment, and violence.

"Release me... Let me go!" Pete said.

I slowly unbuttoned Pete's suit and took of his shirt, revealing his whole torso for me to see. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it. I took a slow breath as I placed my hands all over Pete's body.

"What did you say earlier? That I'm no match for Kinn...? Let me tell you something. I'm much better than Kinn. If you don't believe me, just wait and see." I grinned contentedly before bending down to run my tongue against his stomach and biting into his skin.

"Fuck! Shit! Someone... Help me! Let me go!" Pete started trembling. Goosebumps spread throughout his body.
My hands swept across his forearms and moved downwards, squeezing his
chest with excitement.

Shouldn't you be calling my name? This is something you should enjoy." I looked up and told him mockingly.

Then I bent back down and buried my teeth all over his abdomen, playfully making Pete tense all over the place.

"I... I don't want this... Let me go... I don't want this." Pete shook his head, his thick eyebrows furrowed. He glared at me and tried to resist with all his might.

"But I want you..." I pulled away from his stomach and slid down with difficulty, trying to unfasten his pants. Pete kept kicking his legs to prevent me from what I wanted to do. He suddenly stretched his foot and forcefully kicked me by the middle of my chest.

"Fuck, Pete!" I pushed him back to the bed before sitting and straddling him under me to stop him from moving too much.

Shit! I slapped him with my palm so hard that a faint red mark immediately appeared on his cheek again.

"If you do this, I'll kill you for sure! I'm going to kill you!" Pete said, his voice stern and his eyes furious as he shook his head wildly

"I love it!" I pulled away from him and quickly took his pants and underwear off.

"Vegas, you bastard! Son of a bitch!" Pete yelled at me loudly. I just smirked and glanced at his cock with satisfaction. Of course,
it wasn't erect since Pete wasn't feeling it at all but who cares?
I'm in such a mood right now that this is enough for me.

"It can be used as well, sir," I said as I knelt down between his legs, forcefully grabbing his legs so that they're raised by the
knees.

"Don't... Don't... Vegas, let go of me." His voice trembled as he twisted his torso, struggling to find a way to escape.

"Hold still!" I said, tightly holding on to his legs.

"Shit... Let me go! You're too fucking merciless! You bastard!"

He tried to close his legs and struggled to escape until sweat began to seep through his body. Hasn't his strength faded at all?

"Pete! Stop! Aren't you going to stop?!" I clenched my fist and punched him in the stomach one more time. He suddenly froze and started to slow down. Pete closed his eyes in pain. but he couldn't even bend over.

I grabbed his legs and stood up again before unbuttoning my pants until it fell to my knees. My shaft gets hard and expands easily the more intense the sex is. I didn't understand it either but I
didn't have to care too much as long as the sex is intense. I pulled back slowly with my hand and leaned over to pick up the condom and lubricant by the bedside table. I held his legs wider apart than before while Pete was still tiredly wriggling. I stared at his figure and asked softly.

"A tattoo on the chest?
No legacy is so rich as honesty. Huh, there's no such thing as honesty," I said with a grin, my fingersnmoving over to his rear.

"Let meh go... Let me go," his faint voice weakly said. I slowly inserted my index finger into his ass which made the person below me flinch in pain.

"It hurts..." Pete bit his lower lip and he twisted his body even more.

"No better, you even dare talk back to me. I will make you suffer! Watch!" I withdrew my finger.I managed to tear off the condom packet and quickly put it on before spreading the lube all over my cock. I slowly stroked up and down before holding it upright, placing it straight into his ass, slowly pushing the head inside without preparing Pete at all.

There was no way out. There was no pleasure at all. No
tenderness, no euphoria. I wanted him to feel tortured to death. Wait and see!

🌸🌼🌸

Add this story to your library to get the updates of new chapter of
Vegas x Pete story.

Follow at sathnyx

Don't forget to like.
And don't be afraid to tell your thoughts on this chapter.

🌸🌼🌸