Chapter 8 🔞

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape, harassment, and violence.

-vegas-

"Do you think Kinn's going crazy right now?" I said, laughing a little.

Since this Pete already found out about everything, he should've sent a high-quality clip to Kinn. I could already imagine him being so devastated. It was nice for someone voluntarily show it
to him so that I didn't have to do all the work. After all, we saw each other as enemies.
There shouldn't be any need to hide from each other again, right?

"Psychopath," said Pete in a low voice. I grinned widely and lit a second cigarette before looking back at him.

"What about you, Pete? Which clip do you like?" I said as I crushed the cigarette butt on the ashtray.

"Huh... Every clip is pathetic. Your intelligence is high-level, but then you go do something so lowly as this," said Pete without looking at me.

Frankly speaking, Pete had caught my eye a little bit. The more his stubbornness showed, the more it excited me.

"You need to be careful with whatever's coming out of that mouth of yours." I pointed at him expectantly.

"I'd rather puke. I'd rather be eaten by worms..." Pete spoke in such a low voice that I couldn't hear that well.

I swear, this son of a bitch!
I turned my computer screen to look at the video clip being played. I really wanted to relive the past now. Each clip here was no less invigorating. And the fact that this would make Kinn feel hurt made it more fun for me. Anyone who got close to him was
delivered to this place for me touse after Kinn was done with them. If you don't try it, you'll probably regret it. Huh. I put out the cigarette on the jar before walking towards the held back Pete.

"Your master knows me well..." I said.

"What are you waiting for? Why aren't you killing me already?" Pete looked up and stared at me.

"Oh, you're so impatient. If you want to beg for your life, you still have time to do so!" I reached out and grabbed his neck before slowly sinking my fingers deep into his skin.Pete's eyes flickered for a moment, but he stood still, pretending to not feel the pain.

"Oh! You're preying on dogs now to feel dignified." Pete stared at me fearlessly.

I knew that he would be terrified deep inside, but he tried to hide his true feelings. Because people like him would not bowndown to anyone easily. Why do I like people who are stubborn
and arrogant? Just looking at him made me love his dignity so much. I felt my heart starting to fill up with excitement.

"Huh! I really like you." I thrusted my knees into Pete's stomach again with full force. This time,he collapsed to the ground while tightly biting at his lips. He was clearly more than exhausted already.

"You guys, let him go..." I ordered my subordinates to distance themselves away from Pete who sank into the ground.

"All of you can leave now." I turned to command the horrified underlings who turned to look at each other in bewilderment.

"Would you like me to take him outside and shoot him there?"

"No, you guys leave! Just leave him like this." I bent down a little,staring at the slowly tortured figure with contented eyes.

"But you might get hurt..."

"I told you to leave!" I yelled so loudly that they all jumped up and hurriedly walked out of the room.

"Oh, go and call Big and
tell him to be careful because Pete already learned about everything." I didn't forget to order the last bodyguard who instantly stepped out of the room to tell Big about what
happened.

"You know what? You look cute when you're in pain." I slowly crouched down beside Pete.

In all honesty, the person in front of me gave me a lot of lust. His shape, appearance, and the context of it all were interesting to me.

"You... You will never win. B-Boss Kinn is going to deal with you," said Pete as he frowned in pain.

"All you talk about is Kinn. What good is he even? How great must he be for people like you to wag their tails for him like that?"

"H-he is better than you, that's for sure."

"Huh, is that so? Let's measure, shall we?" His words pierced my heart.

I hated how people compared me to Kinn. It just doubled my anger. I snatched Pete by the collar, ignoring his limp state, and dragged the tall, stalwart figure into the bedroom and violently threw him down the bed.

"Ugh... Ack... That hurts," he cursed as he lay hunched over the bed.

My mood was packed all day with various stresses. I wanted to vent all of it out. And if it was Pete and his smart mouth, it won't be that bad. He even provoked me in many ways with his arrogance. I wanted to see him begging for his life and I
wanted to destroy his loyalty with his master.

Yes, I wanted the people associated with Kinn and the rest of the major clan to bow down to me. Let them taste defeat. Whoever protects Kinn must suffer great pain. And only then, I will finally be satisfied...

Let me start with this loyal, confident bodyguard. I wanted to know how much dignity he possessed to continue raising his neck to protect his master.

"You can use this, too, Pete." I pulled him to make him lie on his back and immediately propped him up.

"What are you going to do?" said Pete, his voice cracking. His eyes narrowed and he looked at me with horror.

"I'll make you beg for your life..." Pete's weak hands began to randomly claw at my direction. I straightened up before unbuckling my belt and clasped his hands together. I tied it up over his head and fixed it to the headboard with leather rope.

"Let go of me... V... Vegas!" Pete started to squirm beneath me.But with the strength I had, it would be difficult to break free
from my bonds.

"You're so excited for me! But you haven't answered me yet. Which clip did you like the most?"I gave a licking glance at Pete to the point where I almost wanted to swallow him whole.

I might actually be a psychopath because when I see people suffer, the more my body relished in joy. Add to that the feeling of my desire to defeat Kinn. The person below me that refused to bow to me further reinforced the need within my body to move until it was unstoppable. Now I really wanted to vent and the more I was satisfied, the more I felt better.

🌸🌼🌸

Add this story to your library to get the updates of new chapter of
Vegas x Pete story.

Follow at sathnyx

Don't forget to like.
And don't be afraid to tell your thoughts on this chapter.

Hope you have good day 🦋

🌸🌼🌸