Chapter 19🔞

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape, harassment, and violence.

"Ack... Don't." I tried to stop him as much as I could, but the
pain in my lower abdomen slowed the movements of my body.

"Huh. Do you always annoy me because you're not scared of me or because you like the way I punish you?" said Vegas. I narrowed my eyes at him with fury.

Once again, I had to endure the bitterness in my heart. The
bastard tore open a condom and grabbed a bottle of lube. I tightly closed my eyes and tensed in fright. He never cherishes his
partners, no foreplay or care. He would just force himself in me
and I would feel like I was dying from the pain.

Before long, I felt pain in my lower body. The bastard Vegas
thrusted his cock in, regardless of how stubborn I was. The ache
and agony doubled in me and never left. He stayed inside me for a short while before moving in a slow rhythm. Then before I
could notice, he sped up the tempo.

It hurt so much that I didn't feel anything anymore. But the
misery in me still never faded. I felt it every time I heard Vegas
moan, reinforcing the feeling of cruelty he was giving to me.

"Ahh... Hmm... I'm coming."
Despite the pain, I kept glaring at him. The bastard Vegas kept
thrusting blissfully inside my body. There were occasional
moments when he would move in a way that would make my
body react. I would tremble and feel different things. But I never
felt them in a good way.

"Ugh..." I bit my lip, trying to hold back my voice.

Fucking Vegas kept moving his hips without any regard for my current state.

"Ahh... Unbelievable... Y-you feel so good."
The more Vegas talked to me, the more disgusted I got. The
tightness in my back area intensified as he continued to move. I felt his cock move in and out after the numbness of my body began to fade.

"E-enough... You... Evil monster!" I tried to open my mouth to curse him, but my voice came out weak and faint.

"You're in the mood, too," said Vegas as he licked me on the
stomach.

Every time he hits my sensitive spot, my body still reacted despite the fact that I didn't like it. I couldn't help but react to all the sensations.

"I-I hate you!" I bit my lip hard. The bastard Vegas began to move his hips rapidly until my body was shaking vigorously beneath him.

"Are you coming? I'll wait for you," Vegas smirked triumphantly.

"I... I will never come because of someone like you," I gathered the courage to say that to his face. As if Vegas had a heart to
listen to me. He continued to move in and out as he pleased. He just did whatever he liked.

"Ahh... Come for me..." His voice echoed all around me.

I was so exhausted that I couldn't even argue with him. I didn't
know what will happen after this.Even though my body reacted to him at times, I hated him to the core. And I believed that I will never betray my own feelings. It took a long time before Vegas' release. And as soon as I was able to get up, he held me back down and made me lie face-down which told me that he still wasn't satisfied with one round.

I just laid in pain, tightly clutching at the bedsheets. I couldn't do anything but let the tears filling the corner of my eyes fall every time. Vegas seemed to be taking every single part of my strength that's left. My heart kept pounding along with my breathlessness and resistance.

Of course, I didn't come at any round and neither will I ever come because of him!
Bitch! Someday, I will make you bow down to my feet, bastard!

I didn't know when I fell asleep. Even if I tried to move slowly,
my body was too traumatized forme to bear. The pain in my
lower back surged all over my body. I trembled so much, even my bones felt like they weakened. I was lying under the blankets, wearing new pajamas. I couldn't remember how many times Vegas fucked me before he stopped. I only knew that it went to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore and I just passed out.