°CHAPTER - 8°

This chapter is so full of Bangtan shitue 🥺✨
It's my favorite chapter 😭💘

Y'all better be commenting or I'mma punch all of you! 🔪🔪🔪🔪

🥺 woke up to this cute pic on my tl

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Hey, Tae. Good morning!"

Taehyung smiled, lifting his gaze up at his best friend who was smiling widely down at him and stood up to hug him.

"Morning, Jimin-ah!", he greeted the blonde back. Jimin flashed his angelic smile as he leaned back and ruffled Taehyung's fluffy hair making him roll his eyes, as if he didn't enjoy the gesture. Which he very much did.

"Where were you going?", Jimin asked as they started walking together.

"Nowhere. Just Namjoon hyung called for a group meeting today.", Taehyung shrugged. " You didn't know?", he asked, raising a brow.

Jimin stopped for a moment before smiling sheepishly. "Hehe, I forgot my phone at home.",he mumbled.

"Again?", Taehyung asked.

"I was getting late!", he defended himself, "And forgot it, he he.", he mumbled.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Pabo.", he commented making Jimin whine.

"Anyways... What do you think? Another group song?", Jimin asked him, curiously.

They all were established idols in the industry, except Jimin, who was famous but he was not really an idol. He was more of a choreographer than a singer. The only song he sang were in their group projects where all the soloists somehow participated.

They did that out of fun one time but it became so popular that they were literally forced to sing another song together.

Jimin, Taehyung, RM, Suga, J-Hope... All were together in a group called BTS, which was basically all the soloists in hybe. They released some songs together, maybe once or twice a year but their group was too damn popular in and out of Korea.

Taehyung sighed. "I don't know. Maybe.", he answered shortly, looking somewhat lost. Jimin, obviously, noticed the change.

"Hey, what happened?", he asked, "You seem a little lost?" Concern was clear in his voice and it made Taehyung smile.

He had someone to care about him. That's all he wants. Someone who cares. His best friend, his soul mate. Jimin is like one of the strongest pillars of his life. He would give his life for Jimin anyday.

He swung an arm around Jimin's shoulder and sighed. "Nothing.", he said dismissively, "I was just thinking about something."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Yeah... And that's what I asked you! What were you thinking about?", he asked.