°CHAPTER - 14°

Hey!
Thanks for liking this story

Y'all don't know how much it means to me🥺

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Hyunie, baby, you should walk."

Jungkook watched as the little guy shook his head and flaired his arms around, wanting to be picked. "Nu!", he whined, "Appa carry Hyunie!"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him and shook his head stubbornly, himself.
"No. You're three now, almost four. A big boy. You should walk yourself!", he chastised.

Junghyun groaned, his eyes only half-open. "Nuu!", he again whined.

Jungkook pulled his hands up. "See, Appa is holding a bag. How will he pick Hyunie up?", he asked as he showed him the grocery bag.

The father and son duo had gone for a little walk and bought some vegetables and snacks.

"Appa strong!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes playfully. "Smooth like butter but it won't get you anywhere, baby. You gotta walk today.", he declared.

And that was the cue for the little one to start fake-crying.

Jungkook frowned. He was fed up now. The little guy keeps throwing tantrums daily nowadays. "Jungh-"

"Hyunie!"

Junghyun, at instant, beemed at the voice, forgetting that he was crying while Jungkook rolled his dark brown eyes, letting out of a huff.

"Good, now good for Hyunie that he won't have to walk for even a second, hm? Such nice people to be around.", he muttered sarcastically to himself before turning around to witness the drama that goes on daily now.

"Jiminie!"

"Little Cutie!"

And within seconds Jimin had Junghyun in his arms and was swirling him around, drawing out squeals and giggles from the boy.

"Hello to you too, Jimin-shi. Thanks for asking, I'm great.", Jungkook smiled sarcastically at Jimin who let out a laugh.

Jimin smiled at Jungkook, pressing a kiss to Junghyun's forehead who was now playing with his Chanel neck piece. "Don't be salty, Jungkook. Why don't you go and ask for the attention from some of those fangirls, you attention-seeker?", he teased him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but smiled. "Maybe I will.", he huffed, "At least they care.", he said.

Jimin nodded. "At least you're not denying that you're an absolute attention seeker!", he pointed out.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "My personality demands attention.", he sassily remarked and this time Jimin was the one to roll his eyes.

"Yes yes, of course. The #jungkookeffect.", he quoted the hashtag with which Jungkook has been trending on Twitter for a while, and they both laughed.

"What were you both upto?", he asked Jungkook as Hyunie babbled a story about his school to him and he nodded sometimes paying attention to the words.

Jungkook shrugged. "Nothing special. Just had a walk with this one," he gestured to Junghyun, "and bought some things.", he said, again raising his arm to show the dangling grocery bag. "And this boy here refuses to walk. Even when through half the way I carried him."

Jimin pouts. "Let him be. He's just a baby.",he said pressing the boy to his chest who squeaked but snuggled to him anyways, "Is my little cutie tired? His legs ache? Poor Hyunie.", he cooed at the boy who nodded when asked if tired.