°CHAPTER - 49°

Hiiiii!!! *fighting against the sleeping pills to stay awake*
Idk if anyone's awake but I'll just drop this here and go sleep!!!
Enjoy my people 🤍

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Hyung, stop pouting!" Jungkook giggled looking at the pouty older who was glaring at the door since last few minutes.

"But my Hyunie!", he whined as if his favorite toy was snatched away from him. "We were supposed to watch a movie today!"

His father just picked Hyunie up from his apartment and took him away for the night because the older couple wanted some grandparent-grandson bonding time today.

Jungkook laughed pulling the grumpy male away from the entrance of the house into the living room. "It's okay, we can watch a movie together instead."

"Yes, but first I have to show you something.", Taehyung said dragging Jungkook towards their bedroom.

Oh? And did I mention they're boyfriends now? Well, they have been, for a week now and happier than ever!

They have been staying in Taehyung's apartment right now because a few days ago, the lock for Jungkook's apartment door has stopped working and apparently needs to be replaced, so they've temporarily shifted to Taehyung's apartment.

And I assure you it's not because Taehyung had got a new  room designed for Junghyun on his favorite cartoon theme, who wasn't ready to leave the room now.

"What is it?", Jungkook asked curiously, eyes wide, thinking about what it could be about.

"Ta-da!" Taehyung dramatically opened his arms, indicating to the bed on which the blankets were messily thrown over.

Jungkook looked at him curiously. "You wanted to show my your bed?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yes, now cuddle me." , he demanded before falling down on the bed with open arms for Jungkook to fall into.

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's antics. "You're so cheeky."

Taehyung pouted, flailing his arms impatiently. "Cuddles! Now! C'mon?", he whined.

The younger shook his head before taking his jacket off and climbing on the bed and was immediately tackled on the bed by Taehyung's frame who immediately snuggled to his neck.

Jungkook smiled,  softly running his hands through Taehyung's hair feeling him breathe against his neck.

"What happened to watching a movie?", Jungkook teased when he felt Taehyung's happy sigh against his face.

"Later.", he huffed. "Cuddles are more important."

"You're obviously right, you absolute cutie.", Jungkook agreed making Taehyung giggle.

He felt at peace. Having Taehyung's beating heart against his, his body against him.

He felt complete.

Which he rarely felt in the last few years.

Giving their relationship a second chance was a decision he now knows he would never regret. Because what matter is he is happy. Taehyung's happy and their little life is  the happiest baby alive.

What more would anyone want from life?

Judging by the mistakes he has made in the past, Jungkook would declare himself to be a little too lucky.

He sighed, leaning in and pecking Taehyung's head, thanking God once again for this absolutely finest human in his arms.

How did he get so lucky?