°EPILOGUE°

Hi?
It's actually the end. I can't believe it.

(Play the above song when mentioned)

P. S. The whole idea of this story came to me while listening to this song! I was waiting for so long to share this with you all!! 💕

Enjoyyy😭

__________________________________________

*3 YEARS LATER*

.

In the green room of the concert venue, our lovely couple are getting ready. Jungkook has already dressed up and has his make-up on while Taehyung was getting his hair done.

Jungkook clears his throat to catch Taehyung's attention who in return ignores him while rolling his eyes.

The younger coughs loudly into his fist this time and Taehyung clicks his tongue, still ignoring him and focusing on his phone's screen solely.

"Hyung?"

.......

"Taehyung?"

.......

"Taehyungie?"

......

"Taehyungie hyungie!"

Jungkook wanted to slam his head against the wall at this point. He huffed, screaming silently while looking down.

The staff members kept giving him weird looks but he ignores. He had bigger matters to deal with... Like the big 27 years old toddler in front of him.

He leaned down and whispered in his ears. "Taehyung! Stop? For fuck's sake, just talk to me."

Taehyung shrugged at the whining. "No one told you to talk to me."

"Don't make me do this." Jungkook pleaded through his eyes.

"Just go away then."

Jungkook took a deep breath before smiling awkwardly. "Baby? How do I look?"

Taehyung smirked which he hid before looking up at Jungkook. "What? Sorry, I couldn't hear you." He feigned innocence.

"I asked how do I look-" Jungkook glared at him, "Baby?"

The older smirked, that's what he wanted to hear.

Taehyung stood up, smiling widely. He ruffled Jungkook's hair, which were a bit longer than before and patted his cheek. "Why? You look absolutely stunning, love.", he declared.

The staff giggled and cooed at the exchange, which made Jungkook flush.

Well, our Taehyung was angry because Jungkook doesn't call him nicknames when they're in front of other people so today he had declared that he wouldn't be talking to the other unless and until the younger calls him by the endearments. *insert Tata mic face*

Well, in the end, Taehyung gets what he wants.

The younger glared at Taehyung which was anything but scary before walking out of the room. Taehyung laughed as he chased behind him.

"Kook! Baby? Wait!!!"

He finally caught up to him. "Okay okay I'm sorry! But that was so cute!" He cooed, hugging him from the back.

Jungkook huffed and puffed before settling in his arms against his chest. "You're so childish."

"Adopt me then, daddy." Taehyung bit his earlobe.