°CHAPTER - 25°

Hi?
I'm back?

With a cute fan art as an apology?

Oh, and

Oh, and.... Happy birthday bbybunny_bigbear ❤🤣
Now don't blush and fret

And I'm sorry... I think I promised one of you for an update to be done on Monday but I didn't :(
I don't remember to whom but please know I'm really sorry

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Appa ish sad?"

Jungkook immediately shook his head and glanced down at his son who was sitting on his lap while munching on apples Jungkook cut for him.

His son. His and Taehyung's son. Their son.

"No, baby." he lied and picked the boy up to make him sit on the couch, beside him.

"But why Appa not talk to Hyunie then?", he asked in an accusing tone, a pout on his lips and arms crossed through his chest.

Jungkook smiled softly at him. "I'm sorry, baby. Appa was just thinking..." About how to tell you about your father.

"Thimkimg what?", he frowned, curiously looking up at his father who chuckled.

"Thinking." Jungkook corrected making the boy whine.

His eyes focused onto the boy's face who was grumbling cutely.

'You know, Jungkook, I really want to just take Junghyun away with me and keep him but I won't do that. Because that won't be fair to him. My son doesn't even know I'm his father so what would he think of me as? A stranger who's taking him away from his appa?"

He remembers Taehyung's words from last night. The older was so angry at him, rightfully so.

"You just have one day- tomorrow, you do you otherwise I'm calling my lawyer and we're talking through law then. I am actually very tempted to call my lawyer and press some charges against you but it would be my anger talking. Junghyun will get scared moreover. Tomorrow- from tomorrow, I don't want to miss a single day in my son's life."