°CHAPTER - 18°

So sorryyyyyyyyyyy for the late update  :(

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"Hold my hand, Jungkook."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with wide eyes as soon as he said that. His mouth agape.

"W-what?", he sputtered out dumbly.

Taehyung frowned and forwarded his hand more in his direction. "Hold my hand.", he coaxed.

Jungkook looked at him with wide dazed eyes. "Why?", he asked him.

"Why what? Everyone is holding hands."

"Huh?"

Jungkook looked around and almost slapped himself. Of course, they were on the sets. They were shooting for the MV.

"The director asked all to do that? Where are you lost?", Taehyung asked and Jungkook shook his head and hesitantly held Taehyung's hand.

"Nothing, I was just worried about Hyunie. He had a mild fever today.", he lied, but it was true.

Hyunie was definitely ill but that's not what he was thinking about.

"Oh? Suddenly?" Taehyung asked, worriedly and it made Jungkook smile a little.

"Yeah, he had it when I woke up this morning. But it was a mild one. I hope he's fine."

Taehyung squeezed his hand a little. "Don't worry, he'll be okay.", he assured. "Jin is with him, right?"

Jungkook nodded.

"He'll be fine. Also this is the last sequence, we'll be done in an hour or so."

"Taehyung! Jungkook! Yoongi! Are you all ready?", the director shouted from his chair. All of them were talking and none of them was paying attention to the instructions.

"Yes, sorry!"

And after that they were ready for the scene.

"CUT!", the director angrily said, "Pay attention everyone. Hoseok... You have to look at the members not the ground! And Yoongi stop staring at just Jimin. Glance at the other members too!"

Yoongi shrugged. "He looks good.", he comments earning a smack on his arm by Jimin.

"Stop flirting!", Namjoon shouted from the side.

The director rolls his eyes and turns to Taehyung and Jungkook's direction. "Can I get a little bit of emotions from the both of you? Why are you all expressionless and... stiff? Relax and smile."

Yeah, try being exes with a bad breakup and hold hands. Jungkook wanted to scream but bit his lip. He just nodded and muttered a small sorry.

Taehyung just shrugged and flashed a charming smile at the director. "Like this, director-nim?"

The director rolled his eyes and nodded.

Jungkook was honestly jealous of how Taehyung was able to fake a smile so charming while on the other hand, he looks constipated while even posing a smile for a photoshoot.

The cameras rolled again and this time Yoongi glanced at all the members and Hoseok did too, with his angelic smile.

And Namjoon was just per-fect.

Taehyung smiled too but Jungkook... His smile looked more of a grimace.

"Cut! Jungkook-ah, what are you doing? SmILE! Smile! How hard is that?!", the director asked in frustration.