°CHAPTER - 36°

The chapter is all over the place 🗿
Just... Deal with it

▼△▼△▼△▼△

"What. The. Fuck?", Jungkook whispered, looking with wide eyes at the scene in front of him.

It was Junghyun, who was dressed in a fancy jacket and pants. Taehyung had asked if could dress Junghyun up for school and Jungkook had shrugged, not minding it but now when he looks at him, he thinks he should've told him 'no'.

"He looks like a prince. Doesn't he?", Taehyung asks, beeming proudly at his handsome baby who he has dressed for school himself.

The boy nodded along with him doing a three sixty spin to show off his outfit to his father who was still staring at him with a wide mouth.

"Hyung!", Jungkook yelled in disbelief. "He's going to school and not Met Gala! Why have you dressed him up like this?"

Taehyung frowned, looking the boy up and down. Not really finding anything wrong with the outfit. "Why? It's his birthday. He should look handsome."

Jungkook glared at him. "This is not something kids wear to school!", he said.

"So what?"

Jungyoon, who was standing next to him, snorted. "Your baby daddy is a baby himself.", he whispered in Jungkook's ear earning a glare and Jungkook's elbow smashing on his ribs.

"Ouch!", he groaned before kicking Jungkook's shin and walking away.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "It's Friday. They'll definitely play some sports today and he's going to be all messy when he comes back. He can't wear that!", he explained.

"No." Taehyung absolutely refused to let the boy change who walked behind his uncle excitedly who was eating some of the cake from last night.

"You can make him wear that for the party later.", Jungkook tried to negotiate. "He'll look good."

"I'll make him wear another one." Taehyung shrugged. "He has three more sets."

Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Taehyung!"

Taehyung called out to Junghyun who was being fed cake by his uncle. "Baby, what do you want to wear?", he asked sweetly. "Please tell your Appa you like this and you want to wear it too."

Junghyun smiled toothily at Jungkook. "Hyunie lob this!", he exclaimed, pointing at his clothes.

Jungkook looked between him and Taehyung and sighed. "Just do whatever!", he gave up with a huff.

Taehyung smirked and walked to his son, squatting to bump his fist with his son who squealed.

They all sat down to have breakfast and Taehyung went to drop Junghyun at his playway.