afterword

This took me ages to write because of the crazy case of writer's block I had for six to seven months and I'd thought I'd lost the mojo for this book. Infact, it was almost deleted. So here's to @Orangechkn who voted on every chapter and that small action kept me going up until I put down the last full stop of this book. To @Yin-Mika, my Kong, who wouldn't shut up about Adam:)

To Avery: who was supposed to be the victim, but somehow managed to take the wheel from my hands and steer herself into her own Waterloo.

To James: who was too heartbroken to see right.

To Kong: who would do anything for his other half.

To Pat: who just wanted her brother to not get hurt the second time.

To Adam: who was misunderstood and didn't know when not to yap.

To the Camdens: who put their work before their child and got scolded by said child

To The Grants: who were perfectly imperfect.

To Tasha and Roy: who knew it wouldn't amount to anything but took the risk anyway.

To the plot for nostalgia;)))

To everyone who read, commented, voted, shared, added to their reading list and supported me in one way or another throughout the process of writing and publishing this book on Wattpad and off Wattpad, you mean more to me than you could imagine and I'm forever grateful for you.

Thank you so very much for supporting this small author. If you haven't yet, and you liked this book even a teeny tint bit, feel free to go back and vote on all the chapters. Votes help give the story more recognition.

Asides that, you could also add the book to your reading list or tell a friend to tell a friend about nostalgia:)

Sadly, Nostalgia isn't getting a sequel. And yes. Yes, I ended a book with coffee. Sue me (in Sabrina Carpenter's voice).

"So if it's not getting a sequel, what's next?" You ask.

Well, dear reader. Up next is a writer's worst nightmare. Second in command to writer's block; editing and proofreading.

There may or may not be bonus chapters for Nostalgia. I'm not sure yet. Though, if you have questions, suggestions or chapter requests, you could leave a comment here or pm me directly and I'll get to it right away!

And by the seventh of July, a sequel for The Wedding Effect titled "The Right Choice".

Speaking of, have you not read the Wedding Effect yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Some chocolate? If that's what you need, then head over there. I'm handing out free chocolates in the comments section. Just leave me a comment and it's all yours:)

Have you read the Wedding Effect and want something else to read?

Try Undead!

It's a paranormal romance book about a guy who is being haunted by his dead ex girlfriend. Best of all, spoons ward off ghosts. (Ssh, it's a secret)

By the way, if you're on Instagram, and you want to keep up with this author and her books. Or you're into chapter sneak peeks. Or you're looking forward to a reader contest. Or you're just generous and want to follow me, I'm active there as well.

Find me @AO_Funke on Instagram. I'll be waiting ;)

On a final note, please follow me AOFunke right here on Wattpad (if you haven't already). This is super important if you want to get updates on future content concerning all my works since I won't be posting updates in my stories unless they're super important.

I've said super important so many times now. Okay, I'm leaving now. Thank you for reading<3