Two Blue Eyes

Father opened the door and sniffed the air. I motioned to the table, the steaming pies begging for us to come over. I have him a little smile as he sat down. I served the food and watch as he took a bite.

"I've never tasted anything like this" he said. "This is absolutely vile. Did you pull this out of your ass? I've never tasted something so bland, lazy, and quite frankly sad."

His face had a look of utter anxiety and anger. Fear welled up inside me, knowing what's about to happen.

He went to the counter and spotted the dessert. Without saying a word, my efforts of cooking were on the floor.

"I do not" he roared "Feel obligated to eat this slop. Every time you disappoint me I will give you another scar. Another empty hand without my money another bruise. Another useless gesture such as this dinner is another black eye. "

He slid himself over the counter, making me shy away. I felt my eyes going hot, the familiar tears welling up in my blue and red eyes alike.

He slid his hand onto the counter and grabbed Silvia. "This is Silvia" he began "My favorite knife. I believe you know each other very well."

I began running away twords the lake. I had no idea of Travis would be awake or anything but I didn't hard enough time to think. I felt a sharp slit in my arm.

My pale yellow dress now becoming a deep shade of blood red.

I screamed and starting yelling. A loud slap escaped my ears.

I felt the familiar body of Silvia getting familiar once again. Silvia and I know eachother very well. We meet everyday. We play everyday. Everytime I'm with Silvia I'm one day closer to dying. It's all I want. After all this shit this man had put me though all I want is the sweet relief of death.

"I think it's odd you have different colored eyes" A voice behind me stated.

"One blue and one red. I think both eyes should be the same color. But how could I make your eyes blue? I don't think I could. But I could make one eye red." Tears slipped out of my red and blue eyes, not knowing what to do.

STAB!

Two red eyes. It seems I have two red eyes. "Get out of my house. Don't come back. Good luck out in the world, bitch." I felt a sharp push behind me. I ran as fast as I could with my long sleeve over my left eye. No blue eyes. I ran straight twords the river. I hoped to clean off the blood and mane find something to cover my eye with. I don't mind being kicked out with Father.

It's just I never thought I would be so desperate to die. My scratchy sobs sing though the air. It hurts knowing the only way for anyone to hear me would be though pain.

I calmed down a bit and fell asleep behind a tree. I wonder if that giant is here or at least he can take me out of this world.

Anything to end my loneliness, pain, and hunger for love. I just want to be loved.