Mix

Travis POV:

I dug through my clothes dresser and found some pieces. I decided she could keep mine, a simple pair of paints and a button up shirt.

"Would you care for a bath?" I asked cordially.

"T-that would be lovely" the girl nervously laughed.

Wait I don't even know her name. Whatever, I'll ask later.

"Would you like to head out to my pond? It's a few minutes from here and there are no humans around, it could make for a relaxing bath. "

"Wouldn't that be freezing?"

"I could use my magic to heat it up."

She smiled. Softly, she said to herself "Thank you , Travis. "

I looked away and smiled. Great day for sensitive ears.

"Would you like me to pick you up or to teleport you?"

"You can do that?"

"I can do many things, my dear."

"I'd like to be teleported."

Star's POV:

I looked down and saw a towel had zipped into my hands. I didn't even think about anything really. I can't remember that last time I had a bath, usually being hosed down was for me

"In an hour, you'll be teleported back here. Is that enough time?"

"Yes, that's fine."

I felt as of I was being lifted into the air by a strong wind. The world was spinning, and alas I saw I wasn't in a house anymore. I was in a forest.

Trees of all color clouded my vision, this is beautiful. Is this what I needed? An escape? Safety? Love?

I stripped off my old clothes and slowly went into the water. Warm, but not hot.

Perfect.

I dunk my head underwater. It feels nice under here. No wounds, no scratches, nothing. Hearing and sight are gone, just peace.

I got up and started scrubbing al the grime and blood of my body. The water was shallow, so it was easy to stay afloat, I can't even swim.

I wonder if Travis did that, of if it's natural.

I saw my reflection in the water. I had been broken. 'I'm so hurt. ' I thought.

Scabs and fresh blood and bruises made me look like a cheetah.

No matter. I'm safe now.

I feel like I can trust him. He's sweet and kind and loving and cute-

I went back to scrubbing at my hair until the water was a dark shade from all the dirt off of me. I stepped out and placed the towel down.

Sunbathing in the fresh air, frogs singing and flowers buzzing.

It's nice here.

After a few minutes, I got up and fried myself off. My hair was it's natural white shade, and I looked much better.

I slipped on the shirt and pants, both far too big for me, even if they were fit for a human.

I put my hair into a quick bun and just sat on the soft grass, enjoying the tranquility of my surroundings.

I felt a sharp wind, 'Here we go, time to head back.'