1

Desean P.O.V
"Sean...Sean...SEAN!," I heard my friend Micah yell at me, as I had my hood on and head on the table. I was in my 6th-period class and was sleeping until he woke me up. I hated school, but I was so good at it. It was my senior year and I was valedictorian, captain of the track team, president of the student body council, and had the most amazing boyfriend ever. That has nothing to do with school, but I just have to brag about him. Chocolate god. I miss him.

"What Mic!? Damn," I questioned half asleep, with one eye open, slightly pushing my hood back to see him.

"Nigga, 'Papa🥹' keeps calling and texting you and now they just called you on the P.A," Micah said pushing me almost out of my chair, as I grabbed my belongings, leaving. I walked out of the classroom and to my locker only to see my boyfriend Marcus leaning on it while looking at me with a straight face.

"You can't respond now Desean?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him, giving me a light peck. Thank god the hallway was empty.

"I was sleep bruh," I said furrowing my eyebrows and trying to break free from his grip. He was so big compared to me. He stood at about 6'4 and was very muscular, while I was only 5'5 and lean. I was tiny compared to him and he fucking loved it. I don't even know why I tried to fight him.

"You not gone win so stop and I'm not yo 'bruh'," He said still holding me, before looking around the hall and whispering into my ear. "You got an attitude, that I need to fix?"

I shrugged my shoulders, getting irritated with him, while finally being able to break free from his grip, putting the rest of my school shit in my bag. No practice, no meetings, just home, and sl-

"ACK," I let out as I snatched back by my hood and pulled into the bathroom and into the last stall.

"What are you do-," I started before his hand was placed over my mouth and the other hand was used to pull down my sweats that matched my hoodie. He was about to do entirely too much.

"Shut the fuck up," He sternly told me, before he reached into his own pants and pulled out his long and thick 10-inch "friend". He then picked me up and swiftly slid inside of me. Not in the school bathroom.

"Yo ch-chill s-somebody could w-walk in Marrrrr," I whispered to him, scared of getting caught. The idea of it though, was kinda making me harder. I just know I was gonna get caught. He was fucking me hard and fast. This was not gonna end well. I mean it was, but...yea.

I heard the bathroom door open and people start to come in. Fuck man, class must be over. He didn't care though, he still wouldn't let up. At this point, a loud squelching sound and the sound of him smacking into me was being heard. It was muffled by all of the talking in the bathroom, but I knew they could still hear it. It made the people in the bathroom question the noise.

I had my arms around his neck, holding on tightly, while I tried to hold in my moans.

"What is that noise? Aye, who in here?" I heard Micah say. Fuck I'm so close.

"M-Marcus, I'm gonna c-c-cum," I whined out to him quietly, so that only he could hear. "Hurry up Papa, we're g-gonna get caught M-Mar. Please,"

"I don't care. I'm almost done anyway," He responded in a low voice.

"Sean? That's you?" Micah asked me through the door. I looked at Marcus and he nodded at me to answer.

"Yes," I responded biting my lip as I tensed up. I'm sure you know what happened next. I didn't mean to, but I let out the loudest moan. Oh, fuck me. As soon as I started to feel embarrassed, I felt a warm liquid filling me up. Marcus pulled out of me, then slowly put me down. I was about to be fucking leaking dealing with him. He didn't have a normal amount of nut.