8

Marcus P.O.V
"Do you know where you want to get your suit from?" I asked Desean as he sat in the passenger seat of my car.

"No. All I know is he wants to wear burgundy and cream or something like that. I wanna wear a cream suit, so yea. I don't know about what places to go to," He answered me laying on the window now.

"He's paying for his own suit, right? Y'all need to meet up so y'all can get the seats together," I told him continuing to drive, to a nearby suit shop.

"He can come?" He asked me like he was almost scared of my answer.

"Y'all going to prom together, right? This also gives me a chance to meet this lil' nigga," I answered pulling into the parking lot of the shop. I mean, at first, I was a little confused as to why he would even fix his mouth, to ask me, if he could go to prom with this nigga. Then I remembered how special prom was. I knew how much this nigga liked my baby, of course, Desean told me, I also knew how nice my baby was, so I knew he wanted to make this nigga have a good prom. I had to put my pride aside. It's not like I didn't trust him, I just didn't trust this Keon nigga. I didn't know him and from what I could see, this nigga didn't like taking no for an answer.

"He said he's on his way Papa...you better behave," He told me pointing his finger at me and squinting his eyes. Shit no.

"Tell that nigga don't come here on no flirting shit and I will behave," I told him, rubbing a hand down my face, looking over at him. I released a deep breath and picked up my phone to see if I had any new messages.

From Titan💪🏾:
Yo, I'm in the city. You gone Lemme stay with you?👀

To Titan💪🏾:
Nigga.
You didn't find you a place to stay before you decided to come back?

From Titan💪🏾:
Yea, I did...yo place 🗿

Read.

This nigga here. After waiting for a little bit longer, talking about random shit with Desean, this Keon nigga pulled up beside us. Here we go. We all got out of our cars and the dude walked over to Desean. Hugging him. Don't do it, Marcus. I took a deep breath and walked around my car and over to them.

"Wassup man I'm Keon. Nice to finally meet you," He spoke to me reaching his hand out, to dap me up. I just stared at his hand and slowly looked up at his face. I then felt an elbow in my side.

"Marcus," Desean said, looking at me with a straight face.

"Sup," I greeted, reaching out my hand to return the dap.

"Anyways, are y'all ready?" He asked us smiling and walking away from us, heading to the door.

Here goes nothing.
_____________________________________

"Keon stop," Desean said laughing at the nigga "modeling" around in his suit. Shit wasn't even funny.

"What about this one?," Desean said, looking into the mirror, straightening out his suit. "I really like this one,"

"You look mad good in it," Keon complimented him, making Desean smile. Oh?

"Thank you, man. I would hope I do, this is prom," He said chuckling, and then he looked over at me.

"What do you think Mar?," He asked me, walking closer to me.

"He already said you look mad good. Why you asking me?" I replied, sitting back in my seat.