14

Desean P.O.V

Damn. This water feels good as fuck. I'm back home now in my own shower. With my speaker, my soap, and my towels. I didn't want to get out but I had somewhere to be.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"YEA?!," I yelled out to whoever was on the other side of my bedroom door.

"Your mother and I are leaving," I heard my father yell in response. I responded with an ok and hopped out of the shower.

I walked to my room and began drying off. I had only my arm dried when my phone started ringing.

Incoming FaceTime from... Papa🥹

"Yes?," I answered, drying off my other arm.

"Come open the door,"

"I thought I was just gonna meet you to talk?"

"Come open the door,"

He hung up. Rude ass.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and went down the stairs to open the door. Good thing my parents just left the house. I opened the front door and he walked in and went past me to my room I'm guessing. Rude.

I made it back to my room and continued to dry off while he watched me laying in my bed. I threw my towel into my dirty clothes and grabbed my lotion.

I started putting my lotion on, and when I bent over to apply lotion to my legs, I felt a harsh smack on my ass.

"Chill," I said to him finishing up with my lotion.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked me, sitting up and grabbing me pulling me towards him. I'm still naked as fuck. He pulled me close placing his hands on my ass, moving his hands so it would shake.

"I'm talking to you. You don't even fuck with me, so why are you touching me?" I said with a straight face looking at him.

"I don't fuck with you?" He asked me with humor laced in his voice.

"Not after that shit on that trip. You do too fucking much for no reason," I spoke starting this get irritated. Let me go.

"I just wanted to know, shit you kissed him. Who really in the wrong?" He replied, still not letting me go.

"I already apologized to you, you excepted my apology. So for you to bring that shit up again after we already settled it and tell him to come hang with us after I said he shouldn't and then you make a fucking scene. Yea, it's all you," I replied tryna get away from him. He doing too much. He leaned forward and started to lick and suck on my nipples. Don't react Desean. Don't react Desean. Don't get hard Desean.

"C-can you stop?" I asked him putting my hands on his hands to pull them off. He wrapped his whole arm around my back and took his hand and started to play with my hole.

"Why?," He asked me.

"I'm s-serious Corey stop," I spoke, trying to sound more stern, so he would stop. He let out a deep sigh, letting me go, and laid back in my bed.

I walked over to my dresser and started to get dressed.

"So you hate me now because I interrogated yo boyfriend?" He asked me, still laying in my bed.

"I don't hate anyone and he's not my boyfriend. Quit fucking saying that. It's not funny. I don't want him, I want you but you don't even want me, so why do you care anyway?" I asked him, now putting on my shoes.

"I do want you," He said sitting up and looking at me.

"You've tried to break up with me multiple times, including that fucking trip where you caused a scene. I bet you didn't even listen to a word I said and just agreed with me didn't you?" I asked him with my arms crossed. I just know he did.