2

Desean P.O.V
Right now Mar and I, were downtown, walking along the river walk in the busy city. Well, more like he was walking. I was in his back the whole time. My legs were fucked after that shower.

"What you thinking about? Me?" He asked me pushing me up so I wouldn't slide down. I should get down, I may have been short but I still had a little weight on my. I wasn't the lightest. I was pretty heavy to be my size. Where did all the weight go?

"You can put me down now, I know I'm heavy," I said to him. He smacked his lips and slowly put me down.

"You not even heavy. Why you acting like that? Didn't I tell you about that shit Munchie?," Mar asked me looking into my eyes. Perfect setting. Sunset, huge body of water, music playing in the background, couples, families, etc. I just got butterflies. I stood on my toes and kissed him. I was so in love.

"Mmm...What was that for?" He asked me smiling and looking down at me. I just hugged him and put my head on his chest.

"I just really love you Marcus," I responded as he just held me. He said I love you back and held my hand as we decided to keep walking and talking.
_____________________________________

About an hour or two later, we decided to head back to the car, so we could find something to eat.

"Aye, nigga! That's yo bitch!?," I heard an unfamiliar voice yell at us. Marcus swiftly pushed me behind him and pulled out his gun, pointing it at the group of guys.

"Aye if you want to keep your life I suggest you walk the fuck away nigga," Marcus said looking unbothered. I grabbed the back of his hoodie feeling mad nervous. I hate being in the middle of his fights. Yes, I knew what he did for a living. I didn't really approve or want him to, but this was his life. I loved the person he was, not what he did for a living.

"What my nigga? I just asked a question. You don't wanna share. I mean there is enough dick to go around for everyone," The dude said. What the fuck is he talking about. This nigga must be on drugs or something. I fucking hate this. I saw that shift in Marcus' eyes. I knew what he was about to do.

"P-please don't Mar...Let's just go. I-I wanna leave," I said quietly to him. He took the gun flipping it around before walking up to the guy and hitting him in the mouth, with the butt of the gun. I didn't even notice he had friends with him, but he did. The other two tried to swing on Marcus, but he dodged one guy and swung at him only to be snuck by another. He hit him hard as fuck too. What did I do? Ran up on the dude and started swinging.

"GET BACK NOW! GO GET IN THE FUCKING CAR! NOW!," Marcus yelled out to me, all while still fighting. I couldn't just leave him. He pushed me back as he continued to fight. I went back up to the guy and kept swinging. I don't care how nervous, scared, confused I was, I wasn't gonna let him get jumped. I'm jumping in for my nigga regardless. I reached back and swung as hard as I could and hit the dude I was fighting in his nose. I heard a cracking noise and watched as he stumbled back holding his nose. I then looked over and saw Marcus walking over to the dude I was fighting, hitting him and knocking him out, just like the dude he was fighting. He then grabbed me and pulled me away from them quickly.

More like he snatched me the fuck up.

"You don't fucking listen Desean! What the fuck did I tell you Desean?! I swear to god I'm taking you the fuck home bruh!" Marches yelled at me roughly pulling me to the car. I'm about to cry.

"B-but Marcus, I was o-only trying to help. They were jumping you," I said back to him. I know what he does and I know it's dangerous to get in his fights and stuff, but he was getting jumped. I don't even think those guys were like "enemies", I think they were just random people.